Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Helen’s Charleston, I think that would have been far better with proper music rather than forcing in a theme tune. However, Tyler is proving to be a contender and I hope he goes far.

Reactions: 11
“Dianna” should consider dyeing her hair that auburn shade. It’s so much softer than her current shade and it suits her.

Reactions: 10
Angela rippon in the audience. Tyler had Dwayne the rock johnson supporting him this week, good score

Knew I’d like the Dr Who tango as soon they mentioned weeping angels were going to be involved - they’re my favourite Dr Who baddies. Thought they did a good job with difficult theme music to dance to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.