Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but does know if the couples get a set amount of hours they can practise?

Like Tony Adams will have a lot more free time to practise than the likes of James so seems a little unfair in that sense

Reactions: 2
These tracks are taking me back to Bluetoothing music to each other on the back of the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, not sorry but I really can’t vibe with the street dance couple choice dances

Reactions: 18
Why have Tyler close the show when there was Fleur and Hamza with far better routines that would have been a great ending?

Reactions: 20
Dianne is not cool enough for this and is it just me for was she ahead of Tyler for the whole start ?

Reactions: 13
Can't take to Ellie either, her mouth is the same shape as a witch that made my life hell in my last job and that's all I can see!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tyler my favourite, I think he's the best dancer but not too sure about that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.