Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of want Will to be in the dance off just to see Tess spontaneously combust when Will inevitably collapses mid dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why am I not looking forward to this? I'm sure Tyler is a really nice guy. Great mother in the kitchen montage.

Reactions: 4
Eh. I can't see how THAT will get many votes? It was...okay? I think. I watched it around a min ago and don't really remember how good/bad she was.

It just wasn't IT, especially with Fleurs and Hamzas tonight

Reactions: 2
Please can we ban street dance from Strictly? The judges can't judge it properly and it doesn't fit at all.

Reactions: 37
I think it was good, Helen's dance, but it was a case of following a well danced, upbeat song/ dance so made it look 'flatter' than it was. Loved Gorka trying to give her more confidence just could have been worded better as Helen is brilliantly not reacting to everything in the press in a public way.

Reactions: 16
Still waiting for my Gorka Marquez dressed as a hot Spanish pirate to go...
Screenshot_20221015_201637.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the mash up is NOT working.

they should have picked one song and danced to it tbh.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.