Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that twit and his brother sat at home watching this seething that they’re not apart of it!😂
As if the new Ant & Dec ever have time to watch SCD with all of their presenting, acting and other engagements.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh yay for Sara🥰
I've watched Sara on Dragons Den and always liked her on that but I only started following her on Insta since Strictly and she seems like a really nice person and she's very hardworking and trains really early then does a really long day of work for her Company. She seems dedicated to Strictly. I'm glad she stayed in.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aljaz remind me of a little puppy, he’s always so excited and I love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Katie and Gorka😥😥I’d be so sad, she isn’t even the worst and she isn’t unlikeable, just a bit bland.

Reactions: 13
When is Joe Sugg, someone who didn’t even win, going to move on from Strictly?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.