Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lol57

One of the reasons I liked Rose is she seems very sure of herself & not remotely bothered by Gio & his charms. She’s not his typical damsel in distress. & I like that he’s learning some sign language.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mark81

VIP Member
Daily mail reporting that if Bruno comes back anton would move back to the dance floor. Surely they won't bring Bruno back? Anton is doing a great job and is almost now the only sensible judge. He is a natural successor to Len

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I just wanted to say I discovered the Strictly threads a few weeks ago and they have made me smile. I've been unwell the past 2 and a half weeks with the flu, my lovely Granny passed away during this time and the guy I have been dating (and who I really liked) ghosted me during the week. I have been feeling particularly rubbish yesterday and today but have enjoyed reading all the Strictly news and gossip so thank you. Have a great weekend all.

• Heart
I bet nobody wants to leave. Only those who have major irons in the fire move of their own accord. Kevin thought he was going to be a big thing, but covid cancelled his plans. Karen Hardy was opening dance studios. Others want kids. The likes of Brendan and James J definitely did not want to go.
Yes, but then you also have the major success stories, such as AJ Pritchard’s stunning foray into the world of acting!!!! 😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Just seen on Gemma Atkinsons stories that Katie was only able to train for 3 hours a day, compared to Gemma’s 8 hours. If everyone else is training 8 hours a day, Katie was at a real disadvantage. No wonder Gorka was stressed!

I dont think the Producers should book celebs who can't commit to full training days.

Reactions: 45

kittypaws

VIP Member
Both last week and this week Anton has gone against the other 3 judges and both times he made the right call. I love him.

Genuinely think the public just can’t stand Katie’s voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
My mother in law just said she really likes Tom and is backing him to win... don't need these bad vibes in my life 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My 87 year old neighbour said she was looking forward to seeing “the gays” dancing tonight, and she didn’t think she’d like them because the “female gays” didn’t do very well last year,
but male gays always have great rhythm don’t they…..

And I thought, I miss the days we didn’t have to be PC about everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lilu22

VIP Member
This has nothing to do with Strictly but I’ve just realised I’ve finally become a VIP member!🥳🥳 I’d like to thank Aljaz, Giovanni and Gorka for always being visually pleasing and to Shirley and Motsi for giving us rubbish comments that we can moan about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I’ll be disgusted with the producers if they let Bruno back and push Anton out. Antons time as a pro has been and moving to judge was a very natural progression for him. Bruno made his choice last year and he chose dwts. We just need rid of the witches in favour of some new ladies who aren’t going to be massively inappropriate towards men and awful towards women they think are a “threat”

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BonBon27

VIP Member
Bringing back a previous champion would literally be the ringeriest ringering in the whole of ringerdom, regardless of whether they’re ‘too tall’ for a particular pro 😆
But you know who they should bring back?? DANNY MAC! Give him the glitter ball he so thoroughly deserved and let us all rest easy 🤣😜🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Completely agree about Giovanni and Rose - I was getting so bored of his knight in shining armour schtick so I'm glad Rose isn't that sort of contestant yet again

Keep changing my mind about whether Gorka wants to leave or not - he seemed very pro-Strictly on Steph's Packed Lunch yesterday. And also clearly quite relieved he didn't have the stress of trying to teach someone to dance in their lunch hour for another week. I don't really think Gemma's comments were a dig, more just trying to defend Gorka a bit

I don't think I can remember a year where I've liked the three frontrunners quite so much - John, Rose and AJ just seem like really nice, genuine people - no edge to them

Tom Fletcher can stay well away from the final though 😠

Reactions: 33