Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio is so smooth and handsome, it’s so hard to understand him shacked up with Marua “fanny flutters” from Love island 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rose is on a similar journey to Stacey - two mid-table dances and a Week 3 breakthrough.

Reactions: 11
Rose is so lovely and Gio deserves to finally lift that glitterball. I really hope this is his year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How gutted am I that Giovanni was due to come to my hometown on his tour this year but it’s been moved to next year and I can’t go due to work😭😭🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ugo being the first to roll out his offspring!!
Suprised at that... Was convinced it would be Tom...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't say I ever properly watch Rose dance as I'm usually looking elsewhere (😍😍) but that was beautiful in so many ways!

Reactions: 9
Christ Rose has a disability and yet she’s not pulling out sob stories or I have children cards. I can only imagine what Tom & Amy will be like

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m in stitches over Anton shouting “ICEEEEEBEEEEERRRRRG” thank you so much for sharing the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.