Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who do you think is in the bottom 2 tonight?

My guess Ugo and Katie.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed tonight, it definitely got better as it went along. The live singers really so butcher the music though. I’m getting the sense that woman had never actually heard Good 4 u. The violinist for Rob & Dianne’s dance was excellent though. They should stick to instrumentals. I definitely think Rose is my favourite. She’s so good and I can definitely see her being a ‘journey’ contestant, I also love her an Giovanni together. Plus to dance that well when your deaf is just amazing.

Reactions: 26
I voted for Tilly, Rose and John.

Loved the Charleston. 😍

Think it’ll be Nina and Katie in the dance-off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think it'll be Nina and Katie in the dance off, with hopefully Nina to leave so we get (at least) another week of Gorka 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Robert had such good comments then quite poor marks while Dan had quite negative comments and decent marks.

Only one I don’t like is Katie.

Glad Graziano seems to have developed a sense of humour too.

Reactions: 10
Dianne and Rob along with Tilly and Nikita are standout proof tonight that decent “proper” music makes a massive difference to the quality of the dance. This isn’t to say all the dances to pop songs are tit there are some fabulous dances to more modern songs but traditional music does help because good for you is definitely not a suitable song for a jive!! They could’ve done a waltz/foxtrot to drivers license if they were that desperate for an Olivia Rodrigo track.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else think Oti was going to do a Judy Finnegan at the NTA’s tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who do you think is in the bottom 2 tonight?

My guess Ugo and Katie.
Definitely Katie I’m struggling for a second I mean I would say Nina but she still might get the votes. As a poster has said it’s usually based on popularity rather than dance skill until at least the quarter final.

Reactions: 1
There’s a Twitter account called the Strictly Spoiler I always use that to find out. Strictly complain about it ruining the results show. Give the results live on Saturday then problem solved.
both the spoiler thread on ds and dave thorp (strictly spoiler on twitter) have said they have no mole tonight, due to the reduced audience

the ds spoiler thread is still full of people picking times for the spoiler tho 😶

apparently, there's a twitter account called telly stats who was somehow very accurate last year

I do miss having a spoiler tbh, as I have no patience

• Sad
I'm quite well endowed but I don't jump up and down...Oti looks so busty.... last week was worse though.
Call me a cynic but I think it's a deliberate ploy. She usually wears things that play down her massive knockers - she's showing them off for the dad votes, I reckon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I love Oti too but it still doesn't seem right her sister is on the judging panel
I don't think that's fair. Motsi can't control who people vote for and I doubt Strictly would have hired her if they had the slightest suspicion there would be favouritism. Plus they're not really judging the pros anyway.

Reactions: 4
both the spoiler thread on ds and dave thorp (strictly spoiler on twitter) have said they have no mole tonight, due to the reduced audience

the ds spoiler thread is still full of people picking times for the spoiler tho 😶

apparently, there's a twitter account called telly stats who was somehow very accurate last year

I do miss having a spoiler tbh, as I have no patience
Oh no I thought I read that Dave still had a way of finding out who goes. I’m going to have to watch Sunday 😭

• Haha
The likes on the Strictly Twitter account normally show who is and isn’t connecting with the audience - Katie is bottom (460 likes) followed by Nina (511 likes) and then Ugo (610 likes).

I voted for Greg and Adam (thought Adam was undermarked and could potentially be in danger if people assume he's safe).
I could lose Katie - it's clear she hasn't really time to devote to training. Gorka looked a bit pissed off at the end..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.