Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the judges are scoring abnormally high in the past few years at the start of the series (granted I know nothing about dancing)

I remember ages ago people scoring 4/5 in the beginning and it actually meant something when they would score 7/8 later in the programme. By scoring 8/9 already are the judges saying these people aren’t going to get any better?!
Agree, it's way too high at this point, gives then nowhere to go so even 10s aren't very special.

Reactions: 4
yessss! death slot for walker!

(obv not summoning actual death on him, it's a legit description for 2nd performance usually cos it's crap)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her dress looks like a static primark Halloween discount section piece.
what the duck happened the wardrobe department.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always feel like you can see Dan think about the dance...
If that makes sense?

Reactions: 8
What was the mistake? I missed it as I was getting another drink!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed Dan’s dance I had to phone the takeaway, they have sent my pizza to the wrong house. Tom & Amy is back and someone has ate my pizza what a cursed Saturday.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.