Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it doesn’t end up like the last series of DOI, where barely a week went by without someone having to duck out.

Reactions: 11
Why is this giving me Dancing On Ice vibes already… the last series was a shambles from start to finish

Reactions: 8
I hope Tom and Amy are both okay and recover quickly. Amy is already more vulnerable health-wise so testing positive must be a worry. Her competitiveness is irritating but I’d rather she be out there gunning for the glitterball than stuck isolating for the next week.

The BBC needs to think carefully and ensure they have enough protections in place to stop it spreading. They managed well last year with only Nicola and Katya having to drop out.

Reactions: 20
I hope they're both okay and remain asymptomatic and recover quickly!
Bit gutted it's happened so early in the series, I hope the show is taking all the precautions they can!!

I daresay Tom playing indoor gigs with thousand of people increased their risk...

Reactions: 21
Amy might have only been near Tom, but Tom's been near the rest of Mcfly, his family & they've been with other people and so on
It’s baffling to me that they thought him doing a tour and SCD at the same time wasn’t going to be exhausting for him anyway, never mind doing it in a pandemic

Reactions: 28
Interesting that Amy did a post saying she had no symptoms. Yet Tom on Instagram someone has posted on his behalf and not said the same. Unwell with covid so in no position to post on social media?

Covid is around forever and we cannot forever be isolating. There has to be a time in the future where you don't have to isolate if you test positive with covid.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s baffling to me that they thought him doing a tour and SCD at the same time wasn’t going to be exhausting for him anyway, never mind doing it in a pandemic
might not have got it from the tour ( thats just me assuming with rest of the band being ok) but to me if I was doing Strictly i'd distance from everyone just incase. As so easy to test positive & miss the show as has happened.

Hoping he stayed away from Dame Emma :D

Reactions: 2
Interesting that Amy did a post saying she had no symptoms. Yet Tom on Instagram someone has posted on his behalf and not said the same. Unwell with covid so in no position to post on social media?

Covid is around forever and we cannot forever be isolating. There has to be a time in the future where you don't have to isolate if you test positive with covid.
To be fair, Tom’s been knackered all week but probably thought it was the dancing and the tour combined. Hope they both remain OK, eeek I hope the BBC had the social distancing protocols in place.

I know people don’t like her, but Amy is especially vulnerable due to her illness. I hope it’s not too serious for her.

As for where they’ve got it from. Tom has kids and its ripping through schools near me at the moment. Far wore than this time last year.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, Tom’s been knackered all week but probably thought it was the dancing and the tour combined. Hope they both remain OK, eeek I hope the BBC had the social distancing protocols in place.
If one of them was ill I can understand self isolating as people do when ill with other things as we don't feel well enough to go out. But one day the government will have to put a stop to asymptomatic people self isolating.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I know people don’t like her, but Amy is especially vulnerable due to her illness. I hope it’s not too serious for her.
I know quite a lot of double vaccinated people who have tested positive this week so I think it’s probably because we’re all due our booster?

Amy having no symptoms sounds positive but she probably put herself at risk travelling with McFly all week.

Reactions: 10

Exactly - if it isn't now once the vaccination programme is virtually complete, then when will it be? Strictly and other reality shows can't carry on like this indefinitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know quite a lot of double vaccinated people who have tested positive this week so I think it’s probably because we’re all due our booster?

Amy having no symptoms sounds positive but she probably put herself at risk travelling with McFly all week.
Double vaccinated people are dropping like flies here. I know a few who’ve been really quite poorly as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

As for where they’ve got it from. Tom has kids and its ripping through schools near me at the moment. Far wore than this time last year.
hopefully her no symptoms is a good sign. Thats what worries me about covid even double jabbed it can still kill just at a much lower rate thank god.

If one of them was ill I can understand self isolating as people do when ill with other things as we don't feel well enough to go out. But one day the government will have to put a stop to asymptomatic people self isolating.
No I entirely agree - I more hope because the govt isn’t scrapping them soon, if they were in contact last night you’ll have half the cast down

might not have got it from the tour ( thats just me assuming with rest of the band being ok) but to me if I was doing Strictly i'd distance from everyone just incase. As so easy to test positive & miss the show as has happened.

Hoping he stayed away from Dame Emma :D
I know it’s nowhere near the same scale 😂😂 but I massively limited the contact I made with anyone before my niece was born. I would never have forgiven myself if I had my sister/BiL/a newborn baby needing to isolate because I took the rona down the road 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.