Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If John/Johannes and AJ/Kai are producing this standard in Week 2, what are they going to be doing by Week 12?

(They both deserve to be finalists if they can maintain this quality.)
I agree, hope we get to find out.

Reactions: 3
I like AJ so much, she's definitely my favourite this year.

Reactions: 12
I hope Kai's Strictly fee means he can now afford to get the rest of his teeth done. Poor lad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who will be the next Loose Women to do the show? Heard Janet Street-Porter had the moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
incredibly sad but even the judges were emotional after it….
How can you vote honestly after that 😐
Sob stories should never be included.
That is true, but it's a TV show with slebs at the end of the day, and everyone does a sob story for their couples choice. It evens out.

I still can't get over Kai only having his front teeth whitened.

He desperately needs a dental company to #AD #gifted him some teeth whitening.
Omg I've just returned to look that's absolutely terrible. How can he not see.

He probably has some sort of veneer on the front teeth and the dentist has obviously just shade matched in the dark.

I loved Kai and AJ’s dance. Proper old school and technically done well. They’re a lovely pairing and my winners!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.