Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mmmmm... school uniform nikita šŸ¤¤

think my transformation to dirty old woman is complete!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She keeps looking over at him to see if sheā€™s doing the right thing itā€™s off putting

Reactions: 3
That was probably the most ā€œmusical theatreā€ themed dance this week but I think they could have had loads more fun with that. If anyoneā€™s seen it on the West End youā€™ll know what a fun number it is

Reactions: 15
Just missed the mark for me, it had potential to be something really great, I don't want tilly to go as I do actually enjoy watching her!

Reactions: 6
Occasionally Couplesā€™ Choice delivers something wonderful - Rose, Faye, Bill - but most of the time itā€™s random dross. Please letā€™s scrap it next year.

Reactions: 18
I enjoy Tilly and Nikita (esp Nikita šŸ˜‰) but the routine was a bit hectic for me and the singing.... ugh

Reactions: 10
That was a hot, sticky mess. Probably with a soggy bottom.
Im extremely shallow and very easily pleased, but Iā€™m not just seeing the allure of Nikita at ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.