Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am a lurker on this thread. But had to comment! Result tonight made my weekend. Someone was letting fireworks off in my street. I am assuming they were watching too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mark81

VIP Member
Harry won strictly
Dougie won I'm a celeb
Danny won popstar to opera star

Tom...oh...never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 59

hol20x

VIP Member
Tom and Amy’s routine was not good. It was like two kids showing their parents a dance routine they’d made up in their bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Craig really is the glue that holds the judging panel together. It has been so flat without him and him absence was strongly felt tonight,

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Someone has written on his Instagram’ how can you be at the 02 when Strictly is on’ . Are they just thick as shit or are they taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Clovis

VIP Member
This time next year, Louis Walsh will be in Shirley’s chair:

- You’re from Casualty
- You’re 32
- You won your local community centre’s ‘Street Dancer of the Week certificate’ in 2001

You’ve got potential!

You look like a dancer.
You sound like a dancer.
You are a dancer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Scragbags

VIP Member
He gets in the house and gi is sitting in her jungle crown with a smug grin and two fingers up to the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 43

jfletcher

VIP Member
She's seriously never going to sleep until she gets that glitterball in her hands
Amy forgets that the first rule of Strictly is that you never act like you want to win.

Gio has a tattoo that translates to ‘Born to Win’ and he’s dancing with the bookies’ favourite and yet he’s saying it doesn’t matter if they win or not! Then there’s Amy ready to rip the glitterball out of the winners’ hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43