Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would watch a non-celebrity series, I just love the journey of watching people learn! And even celebrities I haven’t known much at the start I’ve learnt to love so am sure it’d be the same with ‘normal’ contestants.

I’m 5’9 so Alijaz all the way!! I think he’d be kind even though I would be totally rubbish at it 🤣

Reactions: 6
5'10. I could get any female pro but would go with Dianne or Katya since both can teach and neither scare me like Oti or Amy would. If it was a male pro, I'd ideally like Gorka since he can choreograph but also seems patient.

Reactions: 5
I would want to be paired with Johannes as I love him but I also think Geo is a great teacher and brings out the best in all his celeb partners

Reactions: 2
I would hate to do strictly. I would totally embarrass my self. I have the worst coordination in the world

Height wise it would have to be Gorka (or Gio?) for me (I’m 5’3). Also just because I’d like to win it 💁🏼‍♀️

Height wise it would have to be Gorka (or Gio?) for me (I’m 5’3). Also just because I’d like to win it 💁🏼‍♀️
But I wouldn’t get any votes because people would dig up my ballet history (danced from ages 7-13, plus one year of street dance at 13) and it is apparently illegal to have “experience”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would hate to do strictly. I would totally embarrass my self. I have the worst coordination in the world
I'd be there walking over to the judges like "come on craig, give us your worst, it was a dis-ahh-ster darling wasn't it? I know!" I think I would just have to own how bad I would be as well.

Reactions: 3
How happy was our freed Johannes today. It felt like a scene from free Willey.

I think we should have a bet at who'll be the most desperate pro to get votes this week. Amy seems to be off the blocks early by pitching the Scottish costume theme but already spotted a bit of desperation in Janette's tweets. The only one calm is Oti knowing for a second year running she's got a popular ringer. Does anyone think Jamie was so lucky to have got injured last year and would be hating his experience if he'd been stuck with Oti? I can't imagine her allowing him to have fun and enjoy himself?

I totally agree. The thing that disappointed me most about Katya and Nicola was just the lack of chemistry, personality and how unforgettable their routines were
It’s no surprise since max was voted out amy has put up numerous insta posts and stories about what great friends her and Dianne are, pitching for Dianne’s fans votes. Shes desperate to win at any cost and I do believe the press article that said some of the back room staff on the HCTG tour found her difficult to work with, and that she wasn’t happy because she wasn’t being treated as the star of the show!

Who would you want as your pro if you were on?

As a perv, my top considerations would be Gorka and Gio, but at 5'7 probably too tall for Gorks and I think Gio is a good teacher but I think pushes a lot which would be hard when I'm perving on him... And crying hysterically from not be able to do any of the dances

So I think I'd go for Johannes or Alijaz, both tall enough for me and sweet, funny and patient teachers.

Damn I wish us normal people could go on Strictly 😒
I’d obviously want Dianne as my partner and I’m a straight woman! I think I’d have the best time and learn to love dancing. The only problem would be I wouldn’t want to stop seeing her so I’d become a sad stalker that wouldn’t let it go. IF I couldn’t have Dianne I think I’d want Alijaz, he seems a good laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be there walking over to the judges like "come on craig, give us your worst, it was a dis-ahh-ster darling wasn't it? I know!" I think I would just have to own how bad I would be as well.
The pros would hate me because I would be so bad 😄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Since Amy has played the military card as much as possible & is playing the Scottish card this week. If JJ does get through another week, wonder what sympathy & voting tactics will she use next week in order to beg for votes. She really comes across so desperate to win at any cost, but I think she is running out of gimmicks at this stage, so it would be interesting to see what she else she uses to tug on viewers heartstrings.

Since Amy has played the military card as much as possible & is playing the Scottish card this week. If JJ does get through another week, wonder what sympathy & voting tactics will she use next week in order to beg for votes. She really comes across so desperate to win at any cost, but I think she is running out of gimmicks at this stage, so it would be interesting to see what she else she uses to tug on viewers heartstrings.
I think it'll be a film of his injuries and his wife talking to camera about how proud she is. All this is, of course, admirable but it's a dance contest and he's reached the end of the road.

Reactions: 10
Don't Amy & JJ realise that their time is up? Basically everyone else brings something to the show. A pro can't make the final every season!

In better news - Artem Chigvintsev won DWTS last night, first pro to win both shows!

Reactions: 18
They've not done their couples choice yet have they? That'll be another where if they do it it'll be his story in the VT, as is usyally the case with couples choice (I find those VTs so cringey, talking emotionally about what they've done in their lives and their relationships and then they do a street dance with no relevance???) I don't grudge it for JJ because obviously he was so amazing snd brave with the things he's done but to me it comes across like it's Amy that's pushing that aspect not him so it's much less sincere.

Reactions: 5
Oooh hard to call it this week from those. I can't imagine Bill smashing the jive but then I thought that about street too.

Reactions: 1
Just based on the dances they've got I would say JJ and Jamie seem to be in trouble; but it looks like with JJ's tribute to his homeland with the kilt and a heartwarming song they may get the pity vote. I do think Jamie could struggle this week so I would say he's a shout for the dance off; if JJ isn't along there with him I would say Ranvir or Clara could be there.

I'm hoping Maisie won't be there again; I will deffo will be voting for her this week.

Reactions: 10
At this point it doesn’t matter what bill does he’ll be over marked and go through
Yeah agreed :cautious:

The amount of lagging last week in his AS; I swear he could trip fall flat on his face and he'll still get a 9 from the judges the preference is a joke. When he gets critiqued he never he gets it hard from the judges like everyone else has gotten.

Reactions: 2
I think there might be a slight backlash against Bill soon as we're all supposed to be amazed by him. Yes, he's been a surprise and he's good but not a winner for me.
Hopefully, Maisie will experience the opposite

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.