Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmhCarrot

Hoping it's not Saffron Barker- if no one knew who Joe was with multiple books, films and 8 mil, no one is going to have a clue who she is.
Aside from that she has such a vacuous personality I find.

SmhCarrot

I know a lot of people are making a big hoohah about them but I actually think they could be ok?I mean some of the heights are interesting but it should work.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I didn’t read it in the sun I won’t read that disgusting paper thanks! It was an interview on TV when they confirmed Neil had been selected to have a partner they then said about Gorka
Which interview was it? Don’t think I’ve seen it

BDY_97

VIP Member
The next celeb being announced on this morning today. I’m assuming it’s someone who works on the show as they announced ruth langsford and Dr. Ranj live on the show and they both work on it. No idea who it could be though!

MrsB1988

The only possibilities I have read about recently were James Cracknell; Scarlett Moffatt (who is leaving IACGMOOH) Huw Edrwards; Louis Theroux; Tim Lovejoy; Radzi Chinyanganya and maybe Andy Murray, though I don't see that if he intends to compete in the US Open.

AFAIK, Allan Carr and Chris Evans are not in this year.
Louis Theroux on SCD is something I didn’t know I needed until just now!

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Anyone know who the previous strictly star is that made the recent leaked sex tape?
without naming names and being sued 😁 I am thinking the one who used to be on it with her husband, he left before she did I think. I suspect it is her. Based on nothing other than they have been quite vocal about their sex lives in teh past and it wouldnt surprise me

I also seem to remember last year after Joe went so far in the rounds that they said they would not have a Youtuber again because they could drum up votes and be kept in regardless of how they good they were. I think the judges really thought Joe wasn't as good as people thought he was and wanted him out way before. The only reason he was kept in was because his audience kept on voting. Pretty sure they then said they wouldnt do that again. Louise Pentland wanted to do it, and BowelBabe has too but I think its unlikely either of them will.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Weird as I don’t think Karim has a personality but Kelvin does!

I find Emma quite boring and I’m sure if Anton was as popular as people think he is he would have won last time he was in the final?!

I like Kelvin best out of the three so I hope he wins.
Interesting! Though tbh, I rarely watch the VT before the dance so I'm basing this soley on when they're getting their comments and scores!

Re. Anton, it's definately luck of the draw this time! I remember there was a lot of good will when he got in the final. But they were up against Jay and Kellie so it was never really gonna happen. This year I think the other contestants aren't as popular. Plus Emma's a bit less boring than Katie Derham.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bring back challenge Anneka,
That’s all 😐
The BBC are doing everything to make sure I don’t watch this 🤣

idk2

VIP Member
I just think AJ and his brother wouldn't work out, just simply because of the height difference! Call me shallow but I hate watching two men presenters with such a sizeable height difference stand side by side! Doesn't AJ come up to Curtis shoulder!!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Claudia was amazing. I was so gutted we never got to see her do a Showdance in the Final, because with her gymnastics background, that could’ve been an epic Showdance. But, alas, it was not meant to be. ☹☹
Wasn’t she! I think she should have been in the final over Louise tbh.