Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried 😭 I hope it won’t take 2 years for the next season. In the meantime, someone recommended this show ‘Dark’ to me that is sort of similar in terms of the storyline so I might give it a try? If anyone has watched it, let me know if it’s good.
Omg dark is so good! Bit confusing at times and frustrating as it all unravels but a great show. make sure to put subtitles on not the English dubbed

Reactions: 1
We are watching Dark too. Very good so far, but the characters are rather unlikable....so far anyway

Dark is AMAZING. You have to really concentrate to watch it but it’s defintely worth it. Some bits of the story line absolutely blew my mind 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve only found stranger things this last week but it’s so good!
Having very conflicted feelings about Steve though given he’s meant to be a teenager 😂

Did anyone else know Lily Allen is going out with the guy who plays Hopper? I only just found out from pictures of them looking loved up in NYC and honestly am still kind of surprised. Not that he isn’t totally her type (a bit older, a bit scruffy, a bit ordinary looking, large build probably capable of physically protecting her small one... a father figure in other words) but I’m not sure about the match. Not opposed to it, just not yet decided.
Any other thoughts? I know nothing about the guy honestly, but I BET he’s divorced or has kids from a long term relationship which eventually failed .... something about the way he looked in the pictures, like he never expected to be in this situation again (and he couldn’t believed his luck)

Kind of OT I know but at the same time this is tattle and gossip is always always part of the conversation, right?

Did anyone else know Lily Allen is going out with the guy who plays Hopper? I only just found out from pictures of them looking loved up in NYC and honestly am still kind of surprised. Not that he isn’t totally her type (a bit older, a bit scruffy, a bit ordinary looking, large build probably capable of physically protecting her small one... a father figure in other words) but I’m not sure about the match. Not opposed to it, just not yet decided.
Any other thoughts? I know nothing about the guy honestly, but I BET he’s divorced or has kids from a long term relationship which eventually failed .... something about the way he looked in the pictures, like he never expected to be in this situation again (and he couldn’t believed his luck)

Kind of OT I know but at the same time this is tattle and gossip is always always part of the conversation, right?
I just looked him up, he’s actually younger than I thought. She was born ‘85, same as me, and he was born in 1975, same age gap as me and my husband. I’ve never heard of him before.

Yeah he definitely looks older than he is. And their age gap wasn’t even really what I was getting at - 10 years is not particularly problematic in my book, at that age. More that they just seem mismatched somehow m.

I'm hoping that Hopper is the american prisoner in the Russian gulag at the end of season 3.... but it could also be the doctor from the first season... I just want season 4 to get here!!!

Hopper is my guilty pleasure! Theres just something about him in it that made me go weak 😂 steve is brilliant, him and dustin make a great double act!

Reactions: 4
Bumping this for the long-awaited Season 4 which has finally dropped. Anybody else watching? I’m currently up to E3 and enjoying it so far.

We’ve just started ep 1 of the new series! Still upset about Billy being gone😢 can’t wait to see sexy Steve again

• Heart
I've watched the first two episodes of S4. Trying to make the episodes last all weekend but I want them all now.

So far, so good for the most part. I love Eddie and seeing Steve the dreamboat again is just lovely.

• Heart
Was so gutted when Billy died! Thank god for Steve and his hair, continuing to provide the much needed eye candy.

I knew it was coming but the end of episode 1 had me like:

Eddie’s character is great. My husband and I watched up to episode 4 before calling it quits for the night. Each episode is like a mini-movie, I’d love to binge it in one go but also trying to make them last the weekend. 😅

Reactions: 5
Max did a great job.

I'm not enjoying the CGI little Eleven. It feels weird every time!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just finished season 4, I tried to make it last but just had to keep watching. Loved this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished episode 5!! It’s so good, reminding me of old 80s horror movies this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love it. Rewatched it all in the run up to S4.
Up to ep4 as I don’t want to blitz it in one go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.