Stranger just knocked at door...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who considered pepper spray, please don't. Reason being is i work stupid hours and walk home at 3am/4am as i don't drive and don't have a colleague to take me home. I had pepper spray on me as well as a personal alarm. One day police was patroling the area and stopped to ask me what i was doing (I was walking home after my shift) they saw my pepper spray and asked me to discard it as its classed as an offensive weapon. Had i used it then i would be the one in trouble.
I've bought a Ring doorbell managed to get one for £59.99 in sale. If thats too much money you do have option to pay monthly on Amazon products. I have yet to use it as it only arrived this week.
that’s disgusting that they made you throw it away. Women should be allowed the choice of having something to keep them safe. If we lived in America we’d be actively encouraged to carry it with us.

Reactions: 5
I hope you are feeling a bit better.
I've had this O2 scam twice , a Halifax one, a phone scam purporting to be from BT and one from a generic ' Internet provider' . People are anxious about Covid/lock down and the loathsome stammers are playing on this- if you are not sure whether it's the real company ring the number on the top of your bill or statement and make sure. Banks will never contact you by text so bear that in mind. Protect yourselves and stay safe ××
I had a Halifax one last week. A BT one saying I was going to be cut off, which was a strange coincidence as two days later I was moving house anyway. 😉

I would line up these awful scammers and stone them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6