Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitepillowcase

we’ll have to agree to disagree.

I never said there was anything wrong with his flat, but to straight up stunt - be talking about all these moves your going to make and brag which is was at the time, when your kids are all crammed into a room but you are sporting £120 trainers like nothing.

I’m going to call out that level of bullshit
a lot of those trainers will have been given to him for free. I imagine a lot more now than back in the day to be fair but I imagine a lot is gifted.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Friend just sent me a pic of his insta post - someone’s pissed him off so he’s called out their Mrs for being fat and ugly. Showing his true colours.
I just had a nosey. Funny caus the guys Mrs isn’t even fat or ugly 🤣 if he thinks that about her then god knows what that made Emma 🙃

I’m sure he fell out with Nige and them a few years ago, something along the lines of them all meant to be pushing social media together, then them not believing in him/taking the piss so he went off and got fairly big on snapchat and they miraculously made friends again.
Seems they’ve fell out again.

SEB2020

He’s actually a really nice guy and he’s done really well for himself considering he started out on snapchat and now is hired by JD sports and they fly him out to report on the big boxing matches etc.
That said I think the snaps/insta stories have passed their sell by date and I think he needs to maybe concentrate on the presenting.

ps. I’m not Emma or Stevo 😂

Wendy19

Yes it actually has very good reviews if you look on google. Didn’t read any though
They will be his fans which seem to be only customers who go and most likely local the ones who are local. I saw a couple of reviews way back where a customer was complaining about how loud the music was in there whilst they trying to have a meal. Also the once he got all excited because he was on tv and put it on in there and he was rude on there and not good to watch whilst eating this also was mentioned. Not sure if they can delete these bad comments?

Have you noticed he reacting to these comments 😂 doing the nhs thing which hes never done before and now all of a sudden emmas piping up and making her comments and hes mentioning emma alot! She even mentioned yesterday day how he spits at camera whilst eats which is mentioned here. 😂

Wendy19

He wants a big house and doesn't earn enough to cover it so he needs the huge deposit and plus he hasn't been earning long enough to declare ehis earning for mortgage. Any body else would settle for a house but not him he trying to be like the richer people like dapper. I follow dapper laughs on Snapchat and noticed 'stevo the madman' will try copy his material most recently.he running out of material even mentioned about Emma going live today as he still holding on to that thing which he know it will entice people in this shows he's struggling.
Don't think he getting much work lately either. Not as much as the others like mitch and yung filly they seem to be going places.
Yung filly recently did an advert for puma which explains why stevo was there showing off how much he's loving puma lately lol! Think he even tried to hint at Adidas he got Erin in a Adidas tracksuit and wore one himself took a pic, posted and tagged Adidas. Desperate!
Hate the way he's uses his kids for content last he showed screenshot of people messaging threatening to do this and that to his kids.. This would scare me as his always go out on their own all the time. What does he do puts them on their even more.
Shows off too much none of the others do.