Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor chloe i feel so upset for her, 6th birthday and the highlight of the day was her getting dressed!!
surley they could of asked a couple of friends for an hour or 2 , or maybe take chloe and couple friends to a soft play. Even the grandma couldn’t be arsed to go and see her, chloe kept asking where nana was she seemed so disappointed
oh well at least it seems for one day she wasn’t attached to her ipad
as someone else has said i’ve never seen such a depressing excuse for a birthday
the amount of shite they buy from iceland surley they could of cut that down and taken her to a farm park or somewhere even on the sunday
i’m just speechless
she’s not been outside the house in 2 bloody weeks !!
i dread to think what their days are like that aren’t put on you tube

Reactions: 7
Did they not even treat her to a bloody takeaway on her birthday? The same roast they have every single bloody week. Stingy twats wtf. My parents have taken me out for dinner on my bday every since I could remember. I'm not one of four (well five if you count the forgotten daughter) but they have money for takeaways every few weeks so they definitely have money to spend a few quid a head on a buffet or pizza hut. Kids eat free in a lot of places too. I don't think the kids have ever been to a nice restaurant apart from once in a blue moon when Bill is paying for his or Val's birthday meal.

It’s sad because the lack of exercise and activity will result in Steve possibly (would never wish it on him) having health problems a lot sooner than is expected - and the poor kids won’t have the desire to exercise when they get older cause it’s not been around at home.

Reactions: 6
Val and Bill both have health problems and nothing has ever lit a firework up the arses of this family to do anything about their lazy, sugar and salt-ridden lifestyle. If they (of course hopefully) don't inherit the type-1 diabetes, they'll eat themselves to type-2. That's if they don't give the kids eating disorders with the constant comments about how much Liam eats and putting Sophie on camera for the world to see when she's having her dinner, knowing she's not the biggest eater already. They've completely enabled Chloe to be fussy. She would like what the other kids are eating if she tried it, she just copies Lacey who eats how she does because of her autism. Nothing suggests that they have to be worried about Chloe having autism too. The way she behaves is because of their parenting, not because her brain is wired differently.

Reactions: 3
They really are despicable parents!

No effort went into making their little girls birthday special at all. Even Liam and Lacey were in a mood and hiding upstairs, they couldn't get on for one day of the year. I also noticed that only Steve sang Happy Birthday to her!

Chloe didn't actually look happy to me at all, she looked disappointed. If Valerie was in that much pain with her back why didn't Steve take Chloe around there to collect her card and at least see her and give her a cuddle? They could have invited a friend around for tea, gone to a soft play, gone swimming, gone to the cinema, gone bowling, gone out for dinner, gone to the Zoo; they could of done anything but they chose to do nothing!

When Chloe's teacher did the register this morning she would have asked all the children what they did for Halloween, Bonfire night and she would have mentioned her birthday as well as asking what else they did in there two weeks off. Chloe probably sat there to embarrassed to tell them that she did nothing and was probably wondering why all her friends had done fun things and she hadn't.

It's also very obvious that he has done something with the comments on his videos because there are only two comments on the Birthday vlog, he is probably checking them before they are being posted.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have no words for this family anymore
Neither do I 😔 They used to be my favourite YouTube family. I feel so sad for Chloe after watching her birthday vlog. I thinks it’s cruel that she hasn’t left the house for 2 weeks😮

Reactions: 8
I can’t recall them ever being in a restaurant. And there’s no chance of it happening now because they’ll just say Lacey’s too autistic for it.

I don't think the kids have ever been to a nice restaurant apart from once in a blue moon when Bill is paying for his or Val's birthday meal.

I can’t recall them ever being in a restaurant. And there’s no chance of it happening now because they’ll just say Lacey’s too autistic for it.
They’ve been about twice to an actual restaurant. I don’t even think Chloe was born the first time and she was very little the second so we’re going back about half a decade. I think it was for Bill’s birthday the first time and Val’s the second. It’s just cafes and takeaways the rest of the time. You’d be able to pay for at least two of the kids in a restaurant with the money it costs for those massive drinks crates. So many places have vouchers these days too. Even on holiday, they never get dolled up for the evening entertainment because they’re just adamant they hate everything. I know Steve and Rache don’t drink but bloody hell sometimes I think a pint wouldn’t half lighten them up a bit😂

• Haha
Even when they went to Haven they don’t use the swimming and entertainment because Steve reckons the kids don’t like it
I bet they would have a fab time if they could experience everything to the fullest
instead he just feeds their anxiety by pointing out the negatives “ooh look it’s very busy” or “the skys grey it’s gonna rain all day”

Reactions: 9
I'm commenting again because I do actually feel heartbroken for that little girl 😪 I actually shed a tear over how disappointed, sad and unappreciated she must feel. I would never dream of treating my daughter the way they treat her... she didn't even get the one present she asked for. Steve shouted the happy birthday song at her while everyone else just stood around awkwardly silent... It's not hard to make your little girl feel like a little princess for one day a year on her birthday and it's not hard to sing happy birthday to her nicely as a family.

I feel that they don't allow her to other children's birthday parties. My daughter now has one party (some weekends 2) every weekend until Christmas holiday's now... she is the same age and year as Chloe and I don't believe that none of the children in her class has birthday parties...
My heart breaks for her. It really really does 😢😢

And Steve, please stop calling her tit and tit head... its not cute and it's not funny any more.

Please do something with your children soon... give them something to look forward to rather than wishing their life away every single day!
Take Chloe to see santa... there are loads of Christmas events and santa experiences coming up. Please just do something with them instead of keeping them trapped inside with your anxious mind.

Like I said, I have diagnosed GADS but part of the therapy is pushing yourself to do things out of your comfort zone. If your children aren't an incentive enough to do it, well then you definitely do not deserve those children.

PLEASE TAKE THE ADVICE STEVE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT'S GONE AND TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISED TO ANY OF US!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Neither do I? Where has the lovely family from the earlier vlogs gone? This pair of hermits, are now effecting there children's, mental, physical and social health.
This sums it all up. But they will just call us haters. Deluded.

I'm commenting again because I do actually feel heartbroken for that little girl 😪 I actually shed a tear over how disappointed, sad and unappreciated she must feel. I would never dream of treating my daughter the way they treat her... she didn't even get the one present she asked for. Steve shouted the happy birthday song at her while everyone else just stood around awkwardly silent... It's not hard to make your little girl feel like a little princess for one day a year on her birthday and it's not hard to sing happy birthday to her nicely as a family.

I feel that they don't allow her to other children's birthday parties. My daughter now has one party (some weekends 2) every weekend until Christmas holiday's now... she is the same age and year as Chloe and I don't believe that none of the children in her class has birthday parties...

And Steve, please stop calling her tit and tit head... its not cute and it's not funny any more.

Please do something with your children soon... give them something to look forward to rather than wishing their life away every single day!
Take Chloe to see santa... there are loads of Christmas events and santa experiences coming up. Please just do something with them instead of keeping them trapped inside with your anxious mind.

Like I said, I have diagnosed GADS but part of the therapy is pushing yourself to do things out of your comfort zone. If your children aren't an incentive enough to do it, well then you definitely do not deserve those children.

PLEASE TAKE THE ADVICE STEVE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT'S GONE AND TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISED TO ANY OF US!
So true. 😞 I really wish he would listen. Make the change for the kids and if you don’t care enough to do that then you don’t deserve them. Poor kids have not one friend anymore.

you have summed it up perfectly 😞😞

Unfortunately for the whole family as soon as autumn comes the back doors are locked and they can’t go outside and play anymore, not that they went out in the garden a great deal in summer to be honest! I would love a garden that size but they take it all for granted.

I’ve just realised they are living like we are still in a lockdown - only taking the kids to school, only going out to shop for food and that’s it. Even celebrated Chloe’s birthday indoors - why would you not want to enjoy being free again?

I’ve just realised they are living like we are still in a lockdown - only taking the kids to school, only going out to shop for food and that’s it. Even celebrated Chloe’s birthday indoors - why would you not want to enjoy being free again?
that’s how they’ve always lived even before covid!!
i remember one summer they had one trip planned to a theme park - one trip . the whole 6 weeks.
but then surprise surprise the car broke down the day before so they never went
imagine a whole summer holiday no friends over , trips out nothing
if it had been steve’s iphone or whatever that broke down he’d bend over backwards to get it fixed !!!

Reactions: 5
I have a friend called Nathan Morrison and before Steve blocked the comments, he posted a comment like a month ago where he rightfully criticised Steve’s homeschooling methods. Someone told him to take his opinion elsewhere and he said he was entitled to one, and then Steve says that he IS entitled to one as well. A week later, Steve blocks the comment section, and when he unblocks it, Nathan Morrison gets blocked despite Steve saying that he was entitled to his own opinion. Pathetic from Steve.

Reactions: 5
Lacey is not being home schooled. Sitting her down with some awful old worksheets every day built around the shopping or when she's not tired is not an education. For instance you don't learn to spell by being given a list of spellings every week, you have to learn letter patterns and sounds.
The last vlog absolutely boiled my piss, Chloe refusing to eat tea and sitting stuck to her IPad as usual and him doing nothing in his usual wishy-washy way. Also him referring to the lad they drop off at school as 'Chunky Monkey' which I can't imagine the boys parents being too impressed with if they saw it.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Steve always goes on about Diabetes being within the family.

Just because something is in your family it doesn't mean it is hereditary. Yes, we all know that a family history can make it easier to catch. However everybody knows that Type 2 Diabetes is linked to being inactive and a bad diet as well as something else.

We all know that Steve gets no exercise at all and as a family they live on a diet of sugar, salt and saturated fat. Everything is processed and very little seems to be fresh.

When we talk about diet on here its not to be nasty its because we know that through their diet and lack to exercise they are going to end up with health issues and unfortunately the children will follow suit because they are eating the same.

Steve should be seeing a Doctor not getting Valerie to check his blood sugar because there may be other underlying problems such as High blood pressure, High cholesterol ect..

He is home alone with Lacey and if he does have undiagnosed or uncontrolled Diabetes anything could happen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.