Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cos tbh I don’t know what pronouns to use, so I always try and use they/them if I’m not sure, regardless of who the person is, it doesn’t offend me or cost me anything but might mean the world to someone else, it’s just a habit now. ‘Holly’ I think was wrong though, as I believe there’s been another name change 🙄 there were claims of a new GRC last night.
Fair enough, I would use they/them too if it was someone I wasn’t sure about.

But, Loveday’s whole ‘MO’ is manipulating and intimidating (threatening to call the police if you call him by male pronouns) people into following his narrative if being called ‘she’ it’s a power and control thing.

Reactions: 1

SforShortbread

VIP Member
All we need next is the fake crying now and it's like old times.
---
I CANT BELIEVE THE BEAST IS BACK WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING NICE TO IT?

PS - miss you all 🥹
Omg pickles. I was thinking of you the other day and baby pickles. Last time we spoke you've just given birth. Hope all is well❤

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Anyone know why one of our fellow tattler can’t comment on this thread when they used to be able to comment on the old ones? Has rules changed etc? Fellow tattler can comment on other peoples threads, slightly unsure why they can’t comment here anymore 😔🫤
Should I really be asking this here? Anyone know where fellow tattler can get help from?

Last edited:

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
So there was an after dark in the park 😂. He was live about 4 hours ago apparently. So what about 3am ish? I hope someone caught it. I was sleeping soundly in my comfy bed.
---

Omg I've just noticed the watermark 😂😂😂💀
---

Perhaps all the hostels are booked for the golf too.
Got to protect my edits don’t I 😂😂

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
His crimes aren’t made up, he has just tried to minimise them. He’s been very clever and manipulative by saying “people are saying I’m a baby * * * *” so that when he provided proof of what he did do it somehow seems more ‘palatable’ compared to what he has just spouted.

It would be like me saying “people are saying that I smoke 80 fags a day” so when you find out the reality that I ‘only’ smoke 40 it makes the 40 fags sound ‘ok’ … does that make sense!

Disclaimer - I don’t smoke 😆
Yes makes sense. But don’t worry I 100% believe he done what’s he says he didn’t.