Steven Clark Missing ITV Documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After listening to the podcast i really don’t know what to think I really don’t . I I always though not checking the toilets was bizarre but after the doc I can imagine her not checking
I listened to the podcast, the sister sounded sincere and open. Not sure what to think now

Listened to the podcast…. Mind is boggled…… the sister spoke so highly of her parents & their love for Steven
I cannot understand why the mother didn’t check the toilets. That is bizarre. Doesn’t make any sense to me. I do believe he is dead & to me, it was the parents or suicide.

Reactions: 3
Listened to the podcast…. Mind is boggled…… the sister spoke so highly of her parents & their love for Steven
I cannot understand why the mother didn’t check the toilets. That is bizarre. Doesn’t make any sense to me. I do believe he is dead & to me, it was the parents or suicide.
I wondered was some pervert lurking in the toilets and attacked him, especially as he had a physical disability he might have been an easy target. Maybe the pervert hung on and then left later disposing of body. Wonder was it a spot for known weirdos to congregate preying on randomers? The sister said something in the podcast that suggested the cops found nothing in the toilets. But wasn't said when they searched them, was it thorough - evidence could have been removed