Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Steve will go live now in the summer holiday or answer the Q&A 🤣

I think it would be a mistake for Bill to go. Hopefully he is staying home.
I can't see him going as he's not even taking Val out to do the grocery shop just now.

I think he’s doing the Q&A tonight at 8pm. He posted on the community page earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just finished watching the live. I thought it was really good!

It's a shame we don't get to see that side of him in the videos. He never really talks about his past self. We never hear about his life before YouTube but he mentioned a few things such as holidays abroad he had gone on and even him doing Judo when he was younger!

Reactions: 1
I know everyone parents differently and it’s easy to judge etc, but I honestly can’t wrap my head around the fact the kids are allowed to swear! I don’t swear much myself so maybe that’s why and I certainly didn’t allow my son to swear either. Liam even said in the background that he wouldn’t make a gaming channel as he swears to much.

I’ve always wondered what the story is with his sister. I wonder if Val has contact with her. Of course I understand why that’s kept private, just always been curious.

Did find it funny when he said he’s taken on a new roll of homeschooling Lacey, his roll doesn’t really involve much does it?! Gives her a book and leaves her to it whilst he plays fifa!

He sounds like he used to be a pretty out going sort of person but seems to have lost that the older he has become. He seemed so shy and self-conscious through out the whole thing.

Bless him, I'll give it a watch soon. They just need to get out of their monotonous routine and embrace life.

I can understand that Steve considers YouTube a hobby and not a career as he’s probably worried he will get into trouble because of the financial help they get with him not working/being Laceys carer. But surely even if he classed himself self-employed as he must receive AdSense money, he is able to earn up to £1,000 a month without being taxed. Everyone is entitled to do that.

Reactions: 3
I can understand that Steve considers YouTube a hobby and not a career as he’s probably worried he will get into trouble because of the financial help they get with him not working/being Laceys carer. But surely even if he classed himself self-employed as he must receive AdSense money, he is able to earn up to £1,000 a month without being taxed. Everyone is entitled to do that.
That confused me too!

Surely YouTube is considered a job, I mean he earns money from it...

You’re only allowed to earn £128 a week though if you’re claiming carers allowance.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You’re only allowed to earn £128 a week though if you’re claiming carers allowance.
I doubt Steve earns that a week on Youtube but who knows. He has hundreds of videos! Probably paid for the holiday coming up!

It was great seeing the children out riding their bikes but I really hope that they are going to get them some helmets!

Watching them ride their bikes in the middle of the road outside their house without a helmet on is a bit worrying. It seems like a quiet area however if a car came around the corner it could cause one of them to panic which could result in them falling off! They clearly aren't experienced with riding a bike in the first place, they should have taken them to the park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.