Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported also. He needs all his social media platforms taking off him. I know people want to watch because it is like picking a scab you know you shouldn't but you cant help it. But giving him a voice is just wrong I think.

Absolute scumbag and his family are no better.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if he was deported from Dubai. He will have overstayed his visa if he was here on a tourist visa, and he broke so many laws (masks, filing people without permission, illegal business) I wonder if he either got kicked out or was advised to leave quickly.
I think this was very likely. Money was very quickly running out, he could never escape what was going to happen to him on return and I think deep down, underneath this big “I’m untouchable”bollocks, he knew he’d have to face to consequences one day.

Reactions: 13
I also think obstruct police could potentially have been the fact he stayed in Dubai? As in they notified him & he’s probably told them his flight home & then he stayed didnt he? Hence why they’ve also taken his passport off him -
So he can’t flee/hide again

Reactions: 12
I think the no mask wearing, driving whilst filming aswell as no hands at 1 point plus more these charges will be slammed on him too, probably why the police are not doing anything at the moment, just more evidence for his case.

Reactions: 8
The media need to forget about him now so he’s left out there in the cold, alone and forgotten about until the case comes crashing down on him. He doesn’t deserve the attention

Reactions: 19
I can't get over the fact that his family are that desperate for fame they would behave like this. I know some people who I would class as real idiots but I know for a fact their families or parents would never condone behaviour like that. Everything is a joke to them it is absolutely bizarre 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I dont think for one second he thinks voyeurism is going on a voyage. I think this is just his stupid personality saying stuff for attention and controversy and it’s working for him. People need to ignore him.

Reactions: 38
He’s put a video on Twitter of him breaking quarantine to give out masks to strangers in Walthamstow. He’s touching them with his bare (bear) hands!
48BB6CE7-802D-4583-8045-C71C43232D6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I dont think for one second he thinks voyeurism is going on a voyage. I think this is just his stupid personality saying stuff for attention and controversy and it’s working for him. People need to ignore him.
I honestly wouldn’t put it past him to think that.

The only people he influences are young and impressionable girls. Girls who think their stepping stone to fame is being with the likes of him.

Reactions: 5
I hate myself for watching the videos but you almost have to, or you wouldn’t believe it!! I’m just incredulous at his complete lack of awareness or seriousness or empathy around the whole situation. It must be torture for Georgia watching him behave this way. He reminds me SOOOO much of someone I used to know & it makes me die with shame every time I think about associating with this person. Does Bear not realised he’s fully in the process of being cancelled (not that I usually agree with cancel culture).

Having said all that, I do think the ‘journalism’ in that Sum article is disgraceful. If you have opinions like that, come to Tattle with them, not in a national newspaper. They learn absolutely nothing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This man just needs locking up, why the f** k is out and handing out masks !!! Just quarantine u absolute selfish peice of tit

Reactions: 6
He's doing it on purpose for sure but his whole world has crumbled. He was making loads from onlyfans and getting a fair bit of TV work.

Now the easy only fans money is gone, no TV show will touch him and the only ads on social media he'll get is for the trashy stuff that pays near nothing.

He's trying desperately to pretend he's all good, but it's unraveling and pretty entertaining watching it all finally catch up with him 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG it's all kicking off on episode 4. Daddy Bear is not happy. Why would they film that. Using the mental illness arena again. In all fairness I agree with all the journalist had to say, nothing worse than we say here :rolleyes: Does he in all fairness, think his behaviour is normal!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
HATE that the comments are all saying didn't the media learn from Caroline flack, as if its comparable at all?
how thick are his fans

OMG it's all kicking off on episode 4. Daddy Bear is not happy. Why would they film that. Using the mental illness arena again. In all fairness I agree with all the journalist had to say, nothing worse than we say here :rolleyes: Does he in all fairness, think his behaviour is normal!
Stephen is an adult, why is his dad even handling it for him? its so stupid

Reactions: 11
I agree. He’s a complete windup merchant. He wants people to talk about him.

It was quite odd watching him at the police station. When he was speaking to the blokes in the waiting room, he actually sounded quite normal for a minute. Everything you see him do is a complete performance.

Very odd man

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.