Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HughJanus

Chatty Member
It seems wrong his socials are active (regardless of who’s actually posting) when he is in prison.
The law should be they must be disabled. As far as jizz and Hayley are concerned, as annoying as they are it’s so funny to see their delusion and keep digging holes talking their shit

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
You know you’ve spent too much time on the Bear Threads when you get this add on Tattle and you can only think of one thing 🤢 👅

67CB557D-6781-4F9B-AE87-DBFC6B180400.jpeg

• Haha

Time2Shine

So what is Bears real job before going to prison. Has he been a bum?
What do girls find attractive about him 🥴
He is such a loud mouthed gobshite and a Narc
Basically a loud mouthed gobshite for hire on the reality TV circuit.

He briefly transitioned into presenting and could have done well. But karma has a way of sorting things out. His downfall has been a thing of beauty. Couldn’t have happened to a more wretched human.

What do girls see in him? I don’t know. I think he knows how to pick’em vulnerable and relentlessly pursues and manipulates to make sure he gets what he wants. Actually that is how he behaved on the TV shows- does not take no for an answer. If rejected, just moves onto the next victim and bullies the girl who said no. I used to assume he must be good in bed because he’s so cocky but he’s disapproved that. Oh Christ he has really really disapproved that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I can imagine that Bear gave Jiz instructions to maintain his SM accounts but surely that is mocking Georgia still? No one can comment below the tweet but it can be quoted and commented upon. The three usual suspects (fake accounts or not, what do we think…is Jiz posting behind them) have commented, surely this should be reported to the police?
I know its all bullshit.. but someone should report the honest football fans tweet to the police because it accuses bear of smuggling a phone in 🤣 he might get his cell and ars searched then haha

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
Crazy Hayley the nutcase has been on the wine I think .. :rolleyes:
They look more like creepy Rob's kids ... i thought he was her partner at first..

View attachment 2021753
😂😂 Be the best Dad one day?? Has she forgotton that her pervert brother can't get it up and to his own admission can only "cum out of his ars"? Or is she hoping for the immaculate fucking conception?

He should be banned from having kids (if it were possible). Who knows what depravity they would be exposed to?

• Haha
New reality show:

Bear Behind Bars!

Day 14
Arsehole now at 15cm width, Bear calls his missus Jiz and asks her to update his SMs. Also all his troll accounts. Asks her to message his sis Hayley to give his fave niece a big sloppy kiss on the lips from her fave pervy uncle. Bear asks for more soap because he is enjoying the showers so much.

• Haha

Moonbeams26

Haven't commented since he got sent down just thought I'd lurk but OMG I can't deal with this absolute shit show. I kinda thought bear was the most unhinged one out of the two but she really is the gift that keeps on giving.
She's so desperate for attention and her latest tiktok is vile.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I wish OK and ladbible etc would stop writing about Jizz and the sex offender. In their eyes it means their celebs and it’s just more exposure. Letting them fade into obscurity would hurt them the most.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I think I've missed something, or I've invented it, did Hing hold a CONTEST to be his missus (🤮) and the inflatable aubergine "won" it?
I’m also a bit confused as to this one.Ive seen it mentioned a couple of times.Who in the name of all things holy would want to compete for the affections of the Hing?
Let me tell you friends, I will never make Vogue( unless they feature big bummed middle aged women who could floor Andrew Tate), but by God I’d rather put my tits in a mangle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

tara1608

Why is she wearing her engagement ring around her neck? I could be wrong but isn’t it usual to wear them on (I think) your finger?
I mean - he hasn’t died. He’s in jail for being a perv!

• Haha

sillymoomoo2

I'm so baffled how she's managed to flip it round so that he's the poor victim in this awful situation. I genuinely think that's what she believes. It's like a parrallell universe or something 🤯
She talks about it like he’s some sort of bloody martyr and has gone to prison for something that a lot of people would support him for like harming a sex offender, not BEING a sex offender! Giving her little updates as though the public is frothing at the mouth to see him set free 🥴 I think I can speak for the vast majority of the nation when I say leave him there for longer.

She’s totally deluded, it’s incredible. Also her voice is like scraping nails on a blackboard 🫠 No one gives a shit about you and your noncey bloke you absolute moron

• Heart
What’s the motivation and reasoning behind posting a video unboxing a pair of expensive designer trainers? How bizarre.

Anyhow, the 2024 wedding. Most of 2024 Bear will still be serving his sentence, possibly / likely out on license for some of that time.

Makes a 2024 wedding tricky though, will Bear have a tag to wear, can they travel abroad for a honeymoon?

At least the cost of the wedding will be low as not many guests will attend besides loyal family.

Photo of Jaz from 10 years ago.

Attachments

• Wow

Liz999

Morning chinmates hope everyone is well. Just a thought 10.5 months away will stevo ars blaster return to this look.

Have a wonderful weekend all.
Screenshot_20230318-102351_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Betina

Chatty Member
So Stevo is using a third party to speak for him from prison ? Posting in his name on social media while he's inside ? Should take the fuckers phone away from him.
I hope that lands him in a spot on bother for breaching the restraining order

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Sad old tart ...
I meant Jizzy in my post, but the way! In case anyone thought it aimed at anyone else! Just read it back & realised it could be misconstrued xxx
........it must have ' crossed' with other posts concerning the poster above and others replies to them.........

Good luck to Georgia , and I hope her claim goes ahead in her favour, I m sure she has a good claim against him 😃😎😎

• Heart

stunrw

VIP Member
Ok, I know nothing. The people I've asked say it is a breach. I shall defer to others.

I shall say nothing more on the matter, or the thread.

• Sad
  • Heart