Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’ve joined Twitter for a few things bht now I’m intrigued to see his Twitter and it won’t let me. Says change my settings which I have and still can’t see his page ffs

Reactions: 3

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
OnlyFans video description read to the court
Prosecuting barrister Jacqueline Carey KC has read out a description of the video uploaded to OnlyFans of Stephen Bear and Georgia Harrison.

We will not go into detail about the descriptions, but Ms Carey KC told the jury it began with Bear undressing as he and Georgia engaged in sexual activity in the garden. These agreed facts have now been concluded.

Judge Christopher Morgan is now talking about points of law.
😂😂 lol

Reactions: 2

VC10

VIP Member
Also of note- 20 minutes of being jackhammered by Bear who I’m guessing has no idea how to make a woman orgasm must feel like a lifetime.
😃😃 Well, it's enough time to get through the Daily Mail up over his shoulder whilst he's pounding away 🤣

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Yep. If he is convicited he will have 3 days to present himself at a police station to provide initial notification. Which will be followed up very quickly by a visit at his HA by his appointed handlers. Who wont tolerate his attitude. At. All.

In one of the earlier threads I did a sort of ”guide” to what awaits once subject to notification requirements. None of it is good

Pls could you summise again?

VC10

VIP Member
Just turned up in their crappy rolls! He is wearing burgundy and a stupid animal print jacket with jizz. Nobody else with them and practically nobody outside to even see their entrance! Only paparazzi outside was ellis -bear stopped to pose like it was the red carpet.
They may have had whip-round this Morning for some petrol 😃😃

Ameliaarosexo

She 100% looks and sounds like someone who could take him down with literally no effort. I wish I had an ounce of her dignity and intelligence

She’s said it’s unlikely things will start before midday x
Does Jizz actually look worried or is she smug as ever?

scattynatty88

He wont be sentenced today if he’s found guilty anyway. That will be January/February depending on court time and how long it takes to do Pre-Sentence reports etc
To be fair, should have elaborated 😂 meant sentenced the way i want, seeing him locked up would make my day

Reactions: 1