Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Time2Shine

Hopefully Ace has just been re-homed.
But definitely looks like they’ve got another one - unless that video has been filters or put through an app to make Bear look smaller than he (leaner, obviously he’s a hobbit no matter what)

They’re such bottom feeders, utterly vile.
That is at least a possible theory! It’ll become clear when they either never post the Rottweiler again, or post a different age/ markings dog.

If the dog is dead (not convinced it is) then you that makes Jizz look worse that Bear as she’s not exactly shown any form of grief!
You don’t need to show grief publicly and it would maybe mean she’s at least embarrassed by the situation. But, she has been galavanting in her new dressing room quite happily and I’m not sticking up for her because if it is the case, that they’ve replaced Ace with a new puppy, it should have been her final straw and excuse to get the fuck out of this relationship.
What is she on, blurring out the puppy while trying to be sexy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Looks awfully pleased with himself, doesn't he? Not quite sure why though when all his millions have only stretched as far as going on going on a budget holiday with Mummy and Daddy with the fat nosed, wonky titted, boss eyed stinking grubby tramp of a Mrs and freaky weirdo brother. And back to Turkey none the less! Because all the millionaires flock there on their hols, don't they?

Fuck me ... is everyone else as jealous as I am?
Yep .. i'm sooo jel of her tattooed big eyebrows.. odd nostril pig snout and desperation for surgery that makes her put a dildo on a plate to film and fund it 😔

301005183_1450843105425955_6095000973569280065_n.jpg

Daddy :sick: Who does that remind me of hahahaha Wannabe playboy :rolleyes:

7.PNG

Honestly Jazz isn’t the only sex worker on tiktok, there’s quite a lot of individuals who do use it to drive attention to their websites.
Ain't sure Panini .. this is the Bear topic .. i'm sure there are many and some being banned as negative influencers for teens (y)

Last edited:

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Me as well. Do you know what...it's like a budgies tongue. My grandad used to have a budgie, vicious little fucker, but one thing that sticks in my mind the most (and this was thirty something years ago) was the budgies tongue was GRAY. To say I wasn't a fan is an understatement, so that's it now. Jizz and her gray budgie tongue. And the sex offender pervert fella who looks like a stroke victim cos of all the shit filler in his face. I have one wish...to see the pair of them both unfiltered. Just in time for Halloween next month
Not seen the challenge .. we never got it here .. he was an utter wanker on that as well ..

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
But ... Jizzy insisted she didn't drink :eek: Her nose will start growing again 🤥 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Both those girls are under 13yrs old .. I thought Instagram wanted age verification ... must be at least 13 ...

Can you report someone on Instagram for being under 13?

Accounts that represent someone under the age of 13 must clearly state in the account's bio that the account is managed by a parent or manager. If your child is younger than 13 and has an account that isn't managed by you or a manager, you can show them how to delete their account.

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
But the haircut timing. In the video with the little dog and door he’s had his hair cut and it’s grown out a bit. The picture from the day he got his haircut the dog is much much bigger. It’s so brief I could be wrong but nothing is surprising in levels of stupidity or cruelty with these scumbags. And chucking the wood cut off when the dogs are running around. He’s a psychopath.
He met his soul mate who had a Twitter at 12yrs old and she thinks selling herself for less than a fiver a flash is a positive thing. I think we are all hanging on till the tosspot gets found guilty and has no chance of promoting himself again.

The one who did her odd eyebrows has another account with bought followers .. don't they understand it's only vanity not real .. they really don't have much interest :LOL:

Must be the trend .. pretend you are an influencer have a huge amount of fake fans and in Jizz's case go the whole oink hog licking the poo off an unwanted perverts ring ??? I ain't following it LOL!!

7.PNG

Last edited:

Diamond26

It could be that he needs to be at his home address between certain hours. But given how long it’s been, they could visit Essex or meet half way, his lack of interest or active working against her friends and family is just Stephen being a prick. His mental state at this point is in shreds. He hardly goes out, no friends, no work, no attention from girls, only fragments of family left, no life other than very poor engagement on his social media.
Hopefully this trip home for Jess is some sort of turning point and she remembers what life could be like. She needs to turn her phone off and run. I don’t think she’s perfect, no one is. I do think she’s very stupid but he’s significantly worse, and losing her would destroy him at this point so it’s a good outcome.
does anybody know if he speaks with his rich brother, I think his insta handle is dark lord bear?! I haven’t seen them together in so long. I had wondered was it something to do with that tanning shop they opened together. I think his brother put a lot of money into it and trusted Stephen to run it etc and within like a month of it opening it was closed! Also, how is this man allowed anymore dogs?!

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
The village got their idiots back .. showing off their favourite dog at the moment .. till they get another ..

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll be filming herself fiddling with herself in the bathroom the way she does when she visits Stephens parents?
Stevo has moved back in with his parents while she's away .. freeloading as always. Is this the holiday they were bragging about and she bulk bought Shien for hahaha.

Jizz just has the one friend left then .. I looked at her profile a long time ago before she and seems a really nice girl.. she has to be to put up with Jizz and her constant whining... bragging ... shallow wittering on and on ... :ROFLMAO:

jesslilysmithh-instastory-13-08-2022.jpg

Last edited: