Stephen Bear #17 Stephen Bear who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Jizz is licking Bear's ring and fingering herself on camera, whilst posting heavily filtered pics and grammatically erroneous memes about 'people wanting my life' ad nauseam.

Bear is eating his body weight in KFC whilst wanking into his cock sleeve.

Both of them seem to think this is a lifestyle to aspire to: Unemployed webcam 'stars' who look like utter dogshit.

Jizz posts incomprehensible gibbering tik toks where we're lucky if she strings a sentient sentence together.

Repeat until 2023 when hopefully the bleep will be arse fucked in prison by a bunch of burly serial killers and Jiz will finally wake up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Guys I jnust saw a video of his old only fans of him standing wiglling his willy atround (his real one not the dildo on twitter).... WHAT HAS HE DONE TO IT? it seems there is a ring around it and its sort of blown up?? it looks SO dangerous and disgusting. Is that medically concerning or is this what peopel are doing nowadays? I have attached pics below cos its genuinely medically horrifying and i wonder if there are any nurses or doctors here that could explain what he has done.

1652366988125.png
1652367021870.png
1652367064131.png
1652367098478.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Guys I jnust saw a video of his old only fans of him standing wiglling his willy atround (his real one not the dildo on twitter).... WHAT HAS HE DONE TO IT? it seems there is a ring around it and its sort of blown up?? it looks SO dangerous and disgusting. Is that medically concerning or is this what peopel are doing nowadays? I have attached pics below cos its genuinely medically horrifying and i wonder if there are any nurses or doctors here that could explain what he has done.

It looks like a deformed thumb 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Recap:

Jizz is licking Bear's ring and fingering herself on camera, whilst posting heavily filtered pics and grammatically erroneous memes about 'people wanting my life' ad nauseam.

Bear is eating his body weight in KFC whilst wanking into his cock sleeve.

Both of them seem to think this is a lifestyle to aspire to: Unemployed webcam 'stars' who look like utter dogshit.

Jizz posts incomprehensible gibbering tik toks where we're lucky if she strings a sentient sentence together.

Repeat until 2023 when hopefully the bleep will be arse fucked in prison by a bunch of burly serial killers and Jiz will finally wake up.
This just reminded me of when they because Britain’s greatest web cammers…for one evening 😂 he really has exhausted everything now, there’s not been a new ‘venture’ for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

elastic bands. That's how this monstrosity was created. Elastic bands, too many elastic bands

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know men like women to gag on their cock but it's usually not just at the sight of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
never looked at his twitter before and just took you guys word for it because i honestly didn’t want to see it but i let curiosity get the best of me and omg is his dick fake or what is that ?
To be fair Jiz probably likes the fake one better because i saw some of use saying the real one is an odd shape 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Playing the bag pipe
😂😂, guess you can kinda understand why he's tries making people think the fake cock is his real one, but because he's incapable of making anything look convincing ...the fake watches, the bad photoshop, the glaringly obvious fake Yeezy scam., the fake muscles, fake competitions, his lies...you get the gist, he's fucked and therefor a laughing stock. The fat greasy sexual offender liar with the plastic cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let me fix this for you Steve..your sat in your dirty dressing gown watching Disney films. Just got given your takeaway from your cash cow 'girlfriend '
Screenshot_20220512-192025_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTAF is going on in this picture 🤔😂
Looks like she's trying to blown up a balloon huh? Once that pic did the rounds, that was the last time anyone saw his real knob. It's been "cleverly" hidden ever since, and then he moved onto posing with cock sleeves and dildos

he's tried all sorts to make it appear bigger because he's got a wiener. I don't think anyone knows for sure except him, but elastic bands for sure, and probably had all sorts of tit pumped into it to make it bigger, and I dare say all sorts of contraptions that are meant to make it bigger as well. Failed miserably on all counts, ruined the bleeping thing in the process, hence the very obvious plastic cocks he's trying to pass off as his own. And here's the clincher...it's been said by numerous women it smells of gone off prawns 🍤

I don't think she's actually had a nose job in the conventional sense, her nostrils are now tiny, probably to cope with the smell 🤢🤢. The things some people will do for love 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It does make you wonder what's actually happened to his Willy lol.. Such a change can't be usual can it?
I tried not to look but couldn't help when I read the stuff about elastic bands 🙈 what happened to his balls? Was he born without them or are the elastic bands wrapped around them? Surely that's got to cause some problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.