Stephanievavron #24 There’s a big beefy moose loose aboot this rented hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing here. She basically said he does everything in that house. I know big Vav isn’t the brightest spark but wee Rylan is thick as pig tit. He’s sitting there looking stunned. He didn’t know whether to reply to her or not when she asked his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m cringing here. She basically said he does everything in that house. I know big Vav isn’t the brightest spark but wee Rylan is thick as pig tit. He’s sitting there looking stunned. He didn’t know whether to reply to her or not when she asked his age.
Blink twice Rylan if this is a hostage situation

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her fake lovingly gazing at him in the live BOAK
just wants the "the way u look at eachother is amazing" comments
why are people so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Earlier in the live rylan was asking to cut beefys hair ….. she was like absolutely NOT no one cuts my hair ….. ummmm is that right. She said you can pleat it if you want 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Earlier in the live rylan was asking to cut beefys hair ….. she was like absolutely NOT no one cuts my hair ….. ummmm is that right. She said you can pleat it if you want 😂😂😂
Only Petr cuts her hair Rylan. Honestly he could be her son sitting there. Absolutely mortifying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked who wears the trousers in your relationship? Gaffless reckons this is the first relationship where it’s not been her…🤔 Yet petr wouldn’t let you put the heating on or decorate your bedroom? Ok 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the live haha wtf 😳 Harley looked absolutely sick of her I was honestly cringing. Soooo obvious he’s only there for tik tok fame. It must be excruciating and exhausting being him. 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she pregnant maybe? in the video where she is dancing around with Max it is like he is resting on a bump.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked who wears the trousers in your relationship? Gaffless reckons this is the first relationship where it’s not been her…🤔 Yet petr wouldn’t let you put the heating on or decorate your bedroom? Ok 👍🏻
Again she needs to keep a diary for all her lies she keeps tripping herself up 🙈

I saw all of the Aberdeen content creators (ones with much smaller following than vav) were all at events in Aberdeen for Cocktail week. No sign of vav, it’s very telling that is. She’s never ever at any events or invited anywhere that the other creators are 😂

I don't follow her - is she pregnant? I see her pop up on my FYP like that disaster with the tree falling over but she's too much for me :ROFLMAO:
Well she was. It’s all madness. Her thread moves so so fast, I dive in and out of it, but the majority don’t think she was pregnant and has made it up. She is absolutely batshit mental though so I could believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she was. It’s all madness. Her thread moves so so fast, I dive in and out of it, but the majority don’t think she was pregnant and has made it up. She is absolutely batshit mental though so I could believe that.
The maths don't math, she had her period moaned about that for a few days on camera, then carried on drinking like a fish.in a red wine frenzy last Saturday she had a tantrum with her Halloween Tree which her maw in her hat put up that day because she couldn't be bothered. Now she's had a 'miscarriage' and Daves scarpered leaving her garden unfinished and his mums sharing comical memes on her Instagram. *as someone that's had miscarriages I know how heartbreaking they are however as I said before the maths doesn't add up*

• Heart
The maths don't math, she had her period moaned about that for a few days on camera, then carried on drinking like a fish.in a red wine frenzy last Saturday she had a tantrum with her Halloween Tree which her maw in her hat put up that day because she couldn't be bothered. Now she's had a 'miscarriage' and Daves scarpered leaving her garden unfinished and his mums sharing comical memes on her Instagram. *as someone that's had miscarriages I know how heartbreaking they are however as I said before the maths doesn't add up*
I think she’s said it to get him back…I do think she’s made the whole thing up. Then had to invent a miscarriage when he left anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally this !! She is sick In the head ! It’s all been to get him back !
having a mc is heartbreaking , the last thing you want to do is be making stupid videos !! And each to their own but drinking , nah not cool in my eyes All her actions in last few days make me think bullshit !!! Sick to lie about it !!

She said that video of her blaring Beyoncé and thinking she was sexy was at 4am and in the comments said lily gets up at 5am. So does she have to spend the last hour of sleep listening to you blaring music or are you just completely full of shite staff 🙄

Reactions: 9
Run rylan run 🏃‍♂️
---
Funny how few months ago she was on a video saying Petr was the only one allowed to cut her hair !! Yeah the EX that controlled her !!

#justiceforPetr
#JusticeforCammy
#justiceforNorthfield

• Haha
  • Heart
She doesn't wear socks in her trainers 🤮 and why was rylan rubbing his mouth after they kissed 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.