Stephanievavron #24 There’s a big beefy moose loose aboot this rented hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker 🀑 with all her laughing! Her behaviour is concerning!
Weird you say that as I was thinking Harley Quinn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I am not a fan of Vav, and if the behaviours she is exhibiting are not just for content- she could very well be mentally unwell. I am finding it really difficult reading this thread due to the language used in respect to mental illness. Playing right into her victim narrative.
That’s the thing tho, I don’t think she’s mentally unwell. I think she wants to be, I think it’s all just for show/content. Which I suppose could be an illness in itself. I’m sure if she was β€˜mentally unwell’ people would sympathies with her.

Reactions: 7
Whilst I was driving into work this morning, listening to the local radio, the presenter decided to play James Blunt: Goodbye my lover πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I instantly thought of Mr Roly and thanked the lord, he wouldn’t be listening to the same radio station as I am, we all know how he gets over his James πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too funny. He was saying the other day how he can't listen to a james blunt song ever again I said there will be nae james blunt in this hoose anyways am no having u chuggin aw er the gaff ya clatty bastard 🀣🀣
---
@Rolandtherat new threat title idea πŸ˜‚
Mr Rolly chuggz over James Blunt while Big Beefy is still a C**T 😊
He will be absolutely mortified if that's the thread title🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aye please do it 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too funny. He was saying the other day how he can't listen to a james blunt song ever again I said there will be nae james blunt in this hoose anyways am no having u chuggin aw er the gaff ya clatty bastard 🀣🀣
---

He will be absolutely mortified if that's the thread title🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aye please do it 🀣🀣🀣
Howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ clatty bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s got to be the next thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And to dress my outfit down I’ll wear my bitten trainers ….

staf drink A decent coffee then you won’t need 3 !!
I do wonder if she even attempts to get max back to sleep ?

beyonce is played to death in that house
How fuking awful
No wonder max walks away from her all the time

Reactions: 10
What happens when max is up at 4 and has nursery? Great staf has coffee to keep her awake but surely max must be done in ?
I really do wonder what steps she takes to try and get him to sleep again ?
And of course he is up early as he has once again been moved from his mums bed to make way for her cleaner Rylan

Reactions: 6
What happens when max is up at 4 and has nursery? Great staf has coffee to keep her awake but surely max must be done in ?
And of course he is up early as he has once again been moved from his mums bed to make way for her cleaner Rylan
Her cleaner πŸ’€πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her cleaner πŸ’€ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maybe he’s her au pair. That’s it! He’s a nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loads of people pushing the bPerfect Β£11 sale for 11 hours today but no mention of it from bperfect’s number 1 hole influencer Staf 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I laugh every time I see her eyeball the camera like she has cctv and not her phone set up πŸ˜‚

What time does Mrs doubtfire arrive to take over ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mention she hasn’t pushed the bperfect sale & look….an unscheduled live πŸ˜‚ someone asked her yesterday to go live with Rylan when he was there and she said no way πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That chest hair popping up from his top is giving me the ick. Sitting there like a wee hairy troll 🧌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.