Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @K4040 for the thread title.
Another week, another desperate attempt for Big Vav to open her lipoedema legs to any guy that lets her in his box. In Vavs mind…this means they want to marry her.
This weeks victim appears to be another TikTok sad act named Sam Dad, after Korey sensibly listened to his Mods and stopped going live with her.
Beefy is adamant when she goes live with these little boys; that her own Mods are made Mods….a desperate attempt to stop people telling the truth about her charity thieving and treatment of her late ex husband and his family.

Reactions: 19
Magnificent thread title 👏 @K4040 can't wait for the tit show of mad pam being big beefys new PA, hopefully she drinks on the 'job' and keeps us all entertained. Wonder why Nana Macaroni never made the cut 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those videos about her Son nearly dying and not talking and getting away with everything are actually disgusting if you ask me!

What mother in their right mind would put that on TT videos!?! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 19
Those videos about her Son nearly dying and not talking and getting away with everything are actually disgusting if you ask me!

What mother in their right mind would put that on TT videos!?! 🤯🤯
Because she’s irrelevant without her son’s content. There’s another mother on there that I use to follow as she was using her platform to promote a charity she has got up and running but the stuff she shares about her son is to much. They need to realise that they can advocate for autism without sharing everything about their kids personal life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Big Beefy loves this pic so much so thought I would add it to her new thread. PS she does not have pores. Thank you.
Those eyebrows are something else too🫣would love to take a wipe to her face to see the real vavs face😂

Reactions: 9
Magnificent thread title 👏 @K4040 can't wait for the tit show of mad pam being big beefys new PA, hopefully she drinks on the 'job' and keeps us all entertained. Wonder why Nana Macaroni never made the cut 🤔
Nana mac is the ceo of her vinted remember 😂😂😂😂 and aren’t we Lils when she is at home , which is never so that’s why nothing else has been uploaded 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being that thick ye think ye don't have pores 🤣 yer pores are huge ya daft witch
---
Does the auld mink just sit on social media searching for posts about her trampy grandaughter
Probably seen it on here the fat auld mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
225 “bullies and trolls” in Aberdeen 🤣 why are her huns not questioning why she gets so much hate and why she never goes out in Aberdeen ?

Also betting she has a VIP box for GA concert as she’ll be too tit scared to risk seeing anyone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't get over the difference between her usual vibe and the orange dress. Like its two people at this stage. How can she not see how dangerous that is?

Reactions: 7
God is unfair
She's got a fat but flat arse all at the same time. Twinned wi they big legs. Pure sin
I'd never dream of commenting on someone's body in real life but then I don't know anyone pretending they are 5 dress sizes off what they really are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 3 witches will be awfa bizzy today calling the employers of all 22 commenters on the Facebook post to get them sacked 🤣🤣
---
Hopefully if they message any of those folk they’ll publish the messages and shame them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.