Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have pores! Iam howling! This is her that sells and promotes make up.. who has her own blush out and she doesn’t know that every single person in the world has pores! Fs 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That tops her justifying her recording herself driving and compared it to James corden doing the carpool karaoke! She really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t have pores! Iam howling! This is her that sells and promotes make up.. who has her own blush out and she doesn’t know that every single person in the world has pores! Fs 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That tops her justifying her recording herself driving and compared it to James corden doing the carpool karaoke! She really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂 I'm howling at James Corden again, she's a stupid bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best part is, my phone offered to *enhance* my screenshot but I wasn't giving her a leg to stand on.

I'd post the screen recordings if the filter slipping but they'll just claiming they're edited too, it's a level of delusion I bleeping wish I had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She reads here more than anyone else I’m sure if it
I’m also sure she has lost weight
But the orange dress video is defo edited

Reactions: 7
Everyone has bleeping pores! It’s where we sweat from 😂 duck me Steph.. you should have stayed in school 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is honestly a pure belrer of the highest kind. She reeks of self importance.
I would never live my life on an app...how long does she think it will last before she has to get a real job? Imagine her at 50 doing a Beyonce..hahaha

• Haha
Hold on! I think I’ve just solved Steph’s fluid retention issue! It’s because she doesn’t have pores 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She mentioned her mum on the live the other day. I forgot all about that. She said her mum was coming to work for her 3 days a week. Said something about her mum has always worked full time and almost said something derogatory about it but stopped herself. Someone asked what her mum would be doing and she said booking her flights and stuff. That takes all of about 5 minutes. My first job I was a PA for someone who travelled a lot and that’s the quickest part. 🤦‍♀️

another old video popped up for me today too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She mentioned her mum on the live the other day. I forgot all about that. She said her mum was coming to work for her 3 days a week. Said something about her mum has always worked full time and almost said something derogatory about it but stopped herself. Someone asked what her mum would be doing and she said booking her flights and stuff. That takes all of about 5 minutes. My first job I was a PA for someone who travelled a lot and that’s the quickest part. 🤦‍♀️

another old video popped up for me today too
It’s definitely a tax dodge

Reactions: 8
I have recently gained some weight from an 8to 10 ... I hate it but its medicine related.
Those legs well ... I was scared about mine. And I,don't mean it derogatory.. it's the lies I cant stand

Is she really saying that the someone has sat and edited that photo from her live 🙈 fuk me she gets worse. No Steph what happened was the filter slipped and your actually caked pore ridden face was exposed. You are the biggest catfish

Reactions: 9
You’re own pics say otherwise beefy

She is delusional!!

Soooo hoping that guy meets her and realises he has been catfished but tbh I don’t think he is that interested, just her huns doing their usual
I’m really desperate to know what she thinks pores actually are, she seems pretty convinced she doesn’t have any 😂

• Haha
I’m really desperate to know what she thinks pores actually are, she seems pretty convinced she doesn’t have any 😂
her problem is she believes she actually looks the way she does when she has the filters cranked up 😂 she is deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Don’t panic about me’

Your drinking monster not a litre of vodka 😂 your bloddy choice to put that crap in your body

But having ADHD and drinking that amount of caffeine 🤔 emmmm interesting
---
Why does she still call Max a toddler 🤔 so weird he’s away to school after summer !! Let him grow FFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.