Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lyndsay55 for the thread title.

Big Vav is starring in her very own ‘baby reindeer’ horror show, where she is the main character, stalking and harassing fellow tiktoker Korey on live until he patched her and big Vav was raging.
The lies continue to roll off her tongue. The most latest being someone pished in her ice bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lmao now people are saying to martin and his guitar "whats ur opinion on algae?"
Lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has all tickled me so much. Thanks for the new thread, just watch none of his mates message her on his phone suggesting anal sex because this will only go one way from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh she’s skating koreys mods on the other blokes live

she is a controlling beast

Reactions: 12
Martins better than korey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he doesnt sound like hes squeezing out a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄
And that tattlers is Ms Vavron-Smith-Robertson’s true colours shining through. A spiteful, petty, narcissistic, bitchy bleeping troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Stand down she’s away to bed so there will be no entertainment tonight. She’s still going in strong with the hearts and kisses, she’s nae taking the hint is she 😂 I can imagine she will have a walk around the perimeter of PIP mansion to make sure her stalker isn’t pissing in her ice bath then head to bed 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's bleeping crazy! howling at her being muted 😂😂
whats wild is her following a guy about an app who has no interest in her, its mortifying 😂
---
Stand down she’s away to bed so there will be no entertainment tonight. She’s still going in strong with the hearts and kisses, she’s nae taking the hint is she 😂 I can imagine she will have a walk around the perimeter of PIP mansion to make sure her stalker isn’t pissing in her ice bath then head to bed 😂😂
she will be away to send a million emails to Korey 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
whats wild is her following a guy about an app who has no interest in her, its mortifying 😂
---

she will be away to send a million emails to Korey 😭
Big Martha Basic Instinct Vavron 😂 I just hope she never meets Korey and gives him a swatch of her snatch like in the film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.