Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thread title for this yin. I would like to dedicate this honour to the minkiest of all minks, Staf Vavron 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Checking in and catching up. That Botox video must be from a while ago and I have no words for the weeping one.

Reactions: 8
Just how do you go from the sassy not giving a duck video this morning to the crying sad feel sorry for me this afternoon🙈at this point I’m kinda worried for how gullible her followers are and are they actually ok in the real world. There’s no way that all of them can actually think this behaviour is ok. And what’s with that comment about her making TikTok millions🫣😂. She seriously needs help!!

Reactions: 17
She’s not the only one who does it, but setting up a camera to have a bubble for the benefit of TikTok is batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An app that makes her millions ! If that’s right she needs sacked ! What a joke !!

🤢 Girl gives me the buke, self obsessed 🐄 ! Imagine setting up a camera to cry in to , only thing she forgot was to set it to black and white !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her and mad Pam need to get their lies synchronised...

Use that one time wonder flip chart Vav and keep a note all all the fibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For purely entertainment purposes only guys 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An app that makes her millions ! If that’s right she needs sacked ! What a joke !!

🤢 Girl gives me the buke, self obsessed 🐄 ! Imagine setting up a camera to cry in to , only thing she forgot was to set it to black and white !! 😂
She says SHE makes the app millions not the other way round. Aye ok beefy cakes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She makes tik tok millions of pounds what a laugh.. million pennies maybe. What an ego!
Something obviously not gone her way today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha, she looked less than impressed by that box of cheap tat that'll never see the light of day again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come every time she does a crying video she follows it with a ‘look how popular I am people send me gifts’ video !! Any attention is attention in her opinion! About time her minions seen what she’s really like 🤢

How come every time she does a crying video she follows it with a ‘look how popular I am people send me gifts’ video !! Any attention is attention in her opinion! About time her minions seen what she’s really like 🤢
its as if she knows these gifts are coming & plans these crying videos to be posted before the unboxing 😏 she is a manipulative witch.

You just have to look at the number of replies that are missing from her huns comments to see that she's not accepting anyone who isn't making her look popular. She just absolutely loves herself. She'll be sitting making fake profiles & sending herself hateful comments for the next few days to give herself sympathy craving content. She must think we all button up the back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where's the minky gran she needs to keep an eye on all the lies. Surely if she's making tik tok millions they can send her a notebook to keep up with the lies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.