Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Remember the sudden Vav said she will be posting on the gram more?! Well this guy on TT has giving out secrets about how TT has put some rules around engagement. Go check out his socials scubadanadventures. Something around payment for views

Reactions: 5

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Anyone spot Vav struggling to stand up after crouching down to sign the wall? Too much junk in her truck stopping her!

The way she’s going on as if she was part of the day but she’s not in any of the advertisements or promo material 🤣😬

I feel slightly embarrassed for her!

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Ohhh my mistake, I thought the road leading to her house was a sort of country road style driveway!

She won't stay in it long I don't think. Between the pelters she gets for renting such a high value property after giving it all that implying she'd bought it, the distance for the schools and the excuse of having "a stalker", I can see her moving when the lease is up.
Haha no it’s just off the main road and is a shared driveway for her house and the other house adjacent to hers.
It’s just shy of 2k a month rent and it will probably be quite dear for bills due to the size but as it’s a new build probs well insulated.
I thought her kids had moved to school in Ellon, didn’t realise they were still at school in Aberdeen.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
@SwishSwing Yeah the farmers are great and have helped out clearing roads and driveways locally if people are snowed in. But her expecting her driveway (not a road) to be cleared is silly.

I wonder how long she’ll stay in that house, I feel bad for the landlord as it’s a new house, only built within the last couple of years and she doesn’t seem to take much care of the place.

Reactions: 4
Hugs to you Rolly & Justhere 🥰 had to watch my Mum fade away to cancer in the summer, it's just so unfair. It still doesn't feel real. Sending lots of love ladies ❤ be kind to yourselves x
Im so sorry 😞💔. Sending lots of love to you. Life is so cruel. Wish I could give you a big hug ❤x
---
Sending u loads of luv ma darlin I'm so sorry about your loved one ❤ just look after yourself too 💞
---
Right back at ya, Roly ❤.

• Heart

lottie5378

VIP Member
What on earth is she wearing 😂😂, a rave dressed like that giving mortica vibes really is the gift that keeps on giving

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
This is me with Kurt Geiger trainers, I love them so much that I now own a few pairs and wouldn’t go back to a sports brand now, especially as I suffer with foot and heel problems.

I won’t ever buy anything Steve Madden because of this belly bouncer and not just because she picks the most god awful footwear but because they gift her free stuff and I can not get behind a brand who supports this flea ridden mare.

Her trainers look like they stink of the male changing rooms at the gym 🤢
I love Kurt Geiger trainers maybe I’ll treat myself to them the next time I can afford it😂

There’s lots of brands that are being advertised by god awful people on that app but I won’t let it put me off buying the stuff, I just won’t buy anything that they’re names attached like codes so they can make commission.

I can’t believe she had all those shoes sitting on a table in front her especially those boggin trainers after having them on last night🤢
(Maybe she was sitting on the floor though I just checked 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha