Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#JusticeforStevenSmith

Nasty Nana aka Diane the Mink and her daughter Mad Pam have been trying to get a young man the sack from his work simply for posting light hearted comedy videos on TikTok. A family of narcisstic bullies and minks.

Bit mortified it was my own thread title suggestion with the most likes 😫 thanks. #fanmeoff #pinch me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the Thread !!

Am I the only one who thinks that video of her brother and his GF is weird ! All for a free ring , so odd

#wannabe #freebies #TeamSteven

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Pandora promise ring video is just… NO!
Setting up all the candles etc, I’m mortified for the lot of them. Big vav cutting about with her promise ring as well! Wee rylan is def back that’s def his protein stuff, everyone is laughing her she’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Nah he won’t be back.
2. Wtf are they trying to do so that guy. Seriously the police should get involved in situations like that.
3. The ring video is really cringy. If you look at the accounts the company follows the first two were Chinese company’s 🤣

Reactions: 9
She had to have a Christmas ring video n couldn’t manage it herself. I hope the wee lassie didnae think she was getting an engagement ring 😩 that’s no just one tin of tuna 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the Thread !!

Am I the only one who thinks that video of her brother and his GF is weird ! All for a free ring , so odd

So cringe! Signing the “contract” and a man can only buy one of those rings for one woman. The whole thing gives me the ick.
---
The amount she touches her hair and then has to touch every single piece of food 🤢 Especially when it’s not her portion!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe her wee brother and his bird allowed that online. Defo a big beefy idea. The kind of thing she would love if she could keep a man. Mortified for the whole lot of the minks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving The thread title 👏🤣

Nana’s a mink, Mad Pams a bleep, Beefys fat arse can’t fit out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her brother is only 18, what a weird video 😂
---
And someone is missing her DUD’s? That person’s life must be as thrilling as Staf’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god. If I suggested that video to my brother he would disown me!!

Yet another cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cringing for that wee lassie in that ring video 🙈 she’s going to take pelters for that, I hope she’s ready for them 🫣

• Haha
Imagine that being your Christmas Day. Setting up ads for tik tok.
She deffo had Rylan in mind for it first huh.

Was that no the ring she had on at Xmas saying she bought herself a diamond? Naw hen ye were gave them to advertise and probably not even diamonds 🙄

• Haha
Love the Thread !!

So when she was buying herself diamonds before Christmas, she was actually getting a ring for her brother so she can do an #AD! what a sad little life Jane 😂😂 And to top it off she got herself a freebie and wears it on her wedding finger 😂 She things she’s Princess Di!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That ring video was defo planned for her and Rylan wasn't it 🫣😂
Just saw it's a different one to what she was already wearing but still 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.