Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @K4040 for the fantastic thread title.

Is Rylan/Harley on his way back to PIP mansion to make Dirty Diane her Christmas dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All Rylan wants is humiliation for Christmas if he is missing big Staf ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adding nothing to the current convo, but I am still reeling at her firing in amongst the Christmas Day cheesecake on the 23rd. Who does that? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are the 15 people coming to dinner all going to sit on that one sofa on the corner?! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet again it all kicks off when I'm busy.

If he turns up tomorrow or before new year I'll be bloody mortified ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s the most amazing women, aye ๐Ÿ™„.

Vavs defo bought one of those spells off Etsy and put this wee tadger under some sort of spell. Sheโ€™s got to have done because this out of the blue icky behaviour is nothing short of bizzare. That clown will be lapping this up but itโ€™s not a flex. Iโ€™d vomit if any guy acted like that toward me. Iโ€™m cringing for all those losers commenting like theyโ€™re about to buy a hat for their wedding. What a bunch of roasters. Especially you, Rachel.

Anyways merry Christmas my fellow tattlers ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Vavs defo bought one of those spells off Etsy and put this wee tadger under some sort of spell. Sheโ€™s got to have done because this out of the blue icky behaviour is nothing short of bizzare. That clown will be lapping this up but itโ€™s not a flex. Iโ€™d vomit if any guy acted like that toward me. Iโ€™m cringing for all those losers commenting like theyโ€™re about to buy a hat for their wedding. What a bunch of roasters. Especially you, Rachel.

How many women ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bought a spell off etsy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

is bells code for Lelli Kelly stompers ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Merry Christmas Dolls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„ except Beefy & sad act Rylan ๐Ÿ˜
I was just coming to post that same screenshot ๐Ÿคฃ what a riddy he is my face hurts from all the cringing av done today ๐Ÿคฃ
hope u and your wee family have a lovely Xmas aw it's the wee tayto babies first Xmas ๐Ÿฅฐ
---
Has that first videoalways been pinned?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just coming to post that same screenshot ๐Ÿคฃ what a riddy he is my face hurts from all the cringing av done today ๐Ÿคฃ
hope u and your wee family have a lovely Xmas aw it's the wee tayto babies first Xmas ๐Ÿฅฐ
---
Has that first videoalways been pinned?
No, heโ€™s just repinned that tonight as it wasnโ€™t pinned earlier. He couldnโ€™t look more pathetic if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, heโ€™s just repinned that tonight as it wasnโ€™t pinned earlier. He couldnโ€™t look more pathetic if he tried.
What a sad pathetic wee boy. Wonder how his pals feel about him being on social media pining for big vav ๐Ÿคฃ I bet ye she's told him if ye want me back u need to prove it hence all the soppy posts he's gona turn up tae pip mansion with a ring infact she's prob already picked the ring it will be one of those ones she was showing the other day ๐Ÿคฃ pair of desperate fuckers deserve each other. Mind harley boy nae mare nites out with yer mates vav won't like that hope ur pal and his mrs bin u off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up, I think the black widows his beard. Thereโ€™s no chance he does it for her, heโ€™d make most birds turn into the Sahara

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.