Stephanie Vavron #20 My wee boyfriend bats for the other team, never mind he loves to keep my kitchen clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I noticed that someone I used to be aquatinted with a few years ago used to comment on vavs post totally loving her and never once said anything negative to or about her. I’ve just seen her comment under one of them expose pages saying she tried to show her support on one of her videos and received a nasty email from Vav. The lassie is unhinged coming for people who were constantly commenting on her posts. So if you say anything at all to that vile human you just get abused and blocked

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So her bf goal was find a guy to braid her hair ??? This coming from a hairdresser 🤪🤪🤪.. setting those goals high staf !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I noticed that someone I used to be aquatinted with a few years ago used to comment on vavs post totally loving her and never once said anything negative to or about her. I’ve just seen her comment under one of them expose pages saying she tried to show her support on one of her videos and received a nasty email from Vav. The lassie is unhinged coming for people who were constantly commenting on her posts. So if you say anything at all to that vile human you just get abused and blocked
She needs to take a long hard look at herself & sort her tit out. No wonder she has no pals!

Reactions: 7
I've a couple of tiktok accounts and that one claiming to expose tattlers keeps trying to request to follow me. Its got a total black widow feel to it 😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a couple of tiktok accounts and that one claiming to expose tattlers keeps trying to request to follow me. Its got a total black widow feel to it 😂😁
I keep getting follow requests for random accounts but I don't let anybody I don't know follow me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in stitches here that’s all ‘nannas’ products are still sealed in the boxes 🙄 never used 😂

How funny ! Desperate.com NEWS FLASH no one wants your over priced box of crap !

Yes another LIE to bait people in , oh nanna macaroni uses it all

• Haha
I keep getting follow requests for random accounts but I don't let anybody I don't know follow me 🤣
Yeah, I'm getting loads today. Hardly get any and had at least a dozen or more. All with duck all followers, clearly fake display profile pics too.

DO BETTER.

I’m in stitches here that’s all ‘nannas’ products are still sealed in the boxes 🙄 never used 😂

How funny ! Desperate.com NEWS FLASH no one wants your over priced box of crap !

Yes another LIE to bait people in , oh nanna macaroni uses it all
it will all have been given to nana by her 😂 and the caption on that video “why is so she cute” 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw naw, I bet big Vav would happily let Mad Nana Macaroni buy her shitey boxes to make her look like a boss babe.

Reactions: 4
Just seen they are plastering more pics of people saying name the tattler… I don’t know why she thinks it isn’t obv this is her! It really makes her look silly that she can’t publicly call out the they other three girls, it’s actually embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
A new character unlocked just popped up on my fyp calling her out….maliska062 😏

Just seen they are plastering more pics of people saying name the tattler… I don’t know why she thinks it isn’t obv this is her! It really makes her look silly that she can’t publicly call out the they other three girls, it’s actually embarrassing!
She’s embarrassing and her brands won’t be amused by this crackpot behaviour. She’s unravelling. And we LOVE to see it BESTIES 😬😬😬🩷🩷🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So name that tattler but the comments turned off 🤣🤣 aye ok Steph you want us just to dm you with our names? is any of the pics actually anyone on here. I’m just waiting on my face popping up. The ranting ma is going off on one because her pic is being used and she’s saying she’s not on tattle. I’m actually at the point where I might do her job for her and just change my pic and name to my actual name and photo. 😂 save her embarrassing herself anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ranting Ma has put up at post about it.
---
I like this new one, she’s made a very good point. I love seeing all these people come out and tell her what’s what🙌🏼
Blocked her because she was helping others in her comments with autism advice. It was probably all the people she ignored that the lassie was helping out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.