Stephanie Vavron #20 My wee boyfriend bats for the other team, never mind he loves to keep my kitchen clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When were we all scrambling? I’m sure we where saying it was a shame for Cheska but other than that I’m pretty sure we where all laughing at pc detective vavron 🕵️‍♀️ the fact the sentence says we don’t even know each other or like each other… proves to me that’s staff behind the account! That sentence doesn’t make sense lol… but I do like my fellow tattlers how dare she suggest other wise lol… such a trouble maker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When were we all scrambling? I’m sure we where saying it was a shame for Cheska but other than that I’m pretty sure we where all laughing at pc detective vavron 🕵️‍♀️ the fact the sentence says we don’t even know each other or like each other… proves to me that’s staff behind the account! That sentence doesn’t make sense lol… but I do like my fellow tattlers how dare she suggest other wise lol… such a trouble maker 😂
She is soooo predictable, zero point in her writing a book everybody would know how the story will go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Miss Vavron get yer facts straight because we're all such proper Bizzy working maws we all actually love each others company. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That poor woman’s face all over tiktok! Steph chooses to put herself out there so people are going to have an opinion, that’s how this goes! As Iv said before I haven’t done anything bad in my life or cause the hurt and upset that she has but I’m pretty sure if I made up an account and started taking to the camera dancing about alot of people would have stuff to say about me… as that’s what happens when you put yourself out there and act like a fanny (just worse for her as she has hurt a lot of people) but tattle is for opinions and she said if they stay on tattle that’s fine, as far as I’m aware Cheska did so the fact she’s posting that woman’s face everywhere is shocking tbh! And did I miss something? How did she think Cheska was VL? Imagine it wasn’t, what was her ‘proof’?

Reactions: 8
She’s still spending all her time reading tattle and reporting all the TikTok pages slagging her off 🙄 That yup one is gone now and a lot of the other ones have too. I’m actually beginning to wonder if her relationship with Rylan is on the outs after yesterday. It’s clear he is only in it for the #views as he puts on all his TikTok’s.

And has she had her lips done or has Harley given her a good does of herpes 😂 Her lips look plumper and bruised around her lip line.
is this screenshot when she used that horrendous bold glamour filter that totally alters the face?
---
He looks like the type to bleach his hole
Remember the guy from Airdrie Anton who went on Love Island (he has been on that massive Glasgow reality shite Glow that James English was part of) and said his mum shaved his arse for him 😂 i imagine this to be Rylans life as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s still spending all her time reading tattle and reporting all the TikTok pages slagging her off 🙄 That yup one is gone now and a lot of the other ones have too. I’m actually beginning to wonder if her relationship with Rylan is on the outs after yesterday. It’s clear he is only in it for the #views as he puts on all his TikTok’s.

And has she had her lips done or has Harley given her a good does of herpes 😂 Her lips look plumper and bruised around her lip line.
She gives Lisa Rinna vibes here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well Miss Vavron get yer facts straight because we're all such proper Bizzy working maws we all actually love each others company. ❤
For sure it is her it’s exactly the thing she would do. People are actually laughing at her stupidity and her engagement is rapidly dropping. Couldn’t be happening to a nicer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's the bliddy silly cow talking about, I love all my tattle pals, don't need to know yous to love yous. Happy Saturday tattlers have some love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems the black widows gonna be making up another excuse for the police being at her door, wee windmillbrae is away to report her for abuse

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.