Stephanie Vavron #20 My wee boyfriend bats for the other team, never mind he loves to keep my kitchen clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Excellent title.

Parking my (not size 10) arse here to continue watching the hoped downfall of Princess Vav.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still sickened with that video. You are lower than a snakes belly doing that to your child while you film him!

Reactions: 9
She’s still spending all her time reading tattle and reporting all the TikTok pages slagging her off 🙄 That yup one is gone now and a lot of the other ones have too. I’m actually beginning to wonder if her relationship with Rylan is on the outs after yesterday. It’s clear he is only in it for the #views as he puts on all his TikTok’s.

And has she had her lips done or has Harley given her a good does of herpes 😂 Her lips look plumper and bruised around her lip line.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In for the next round of lies, manipulation and child exploitation fae Northfields Karen Matthew’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still spending all her time reading tattle and reporting all the TikTok pages slagging her off 🙄 That yup one is gone now and a lot of the other ones have too. I’m actually beginning to wonder if her relationship with Rylan is on the outs after yesterday. It’s clear he is only in it for the #views as he puts on all his TikTok’s.

And has she had her lips done or has Harley given her a good does of herpes 😂 Her lips look plumper and bruised around her lip line.
Looks like a filter

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.