Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the Beefy Black Widow from Northfield. Thanks to @Rolandtherat for the title.
---
Rylan Rides the Hotel Inspector.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deed 💀☠
---
I've no had a thread title In bloody ages so I'd like to take this opportunity tae thank my maw and da for pumpin and giving birth tae this leg end my husband for putting up way me tapping away sending emails and my weans for letting me sit with a coffee and tattle in peace but most of all I'd like to thank big beefy BV vag vav, without you this thread suggestion would never have happened 🍻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve not posted here but lurked a little on last couple of threads.

I’m certain I saw these two walking down Union St today. It was the brown leggings I noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not posted here but lurked a little on last couple of threads.

I’m certain I saw these two walking down Union St today. It was the brown leggings I noticed.
But but but i thought he went to work & drove to hers after it 😏 it will have been her baby grow she had on thinking she is Beyonce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But but but i thought he went to work & drove to hers after it 😏 it will have been her baby grow she had on thinking she is Beyonce 😂
Walking down union street, baby grow on, AirPods blasting out Beyoncé Heated. Coz our big Beefy is the main character.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Rolandtherat I haven’t messaged her anything but I personally don’t believe that page is anything to do with her. I think the likes of therantingma and halfassedhippiemama know who it is. I think it’s someone in their group of friends.

Reactions: 10
@Rolandtherat I haven’t messaged her anything but I personally don’t believe that page is anything to do with her. I think the likes of therantingma and halfassedhippiemama know who it is. I think it’s someone in their group of friends.
Who do u mean luv
Sorry I've just realised what u meant. I don't think it's vav or her minions either I think they hate vav just as much as anyone 😊

Reactions: 8
Hello - parking my Mooselover (see what I did there?) clad arse in this new thread. That last one went quick. We’re reaching Jack Monroe levels here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who do u mean luv
Sorry I've just realised what u meant. I don't think it's vav or her minions either I think they hate vav just as much as anyone 😊
I agree, I think what’s hard is us on Tattle are used to Tattle rules and being and remaining anonymous is very important. That’s how when requests for emails etc come about, it doesn’t sit right with people. Maybe we’ve been too harsh, I’m all for anyone taking down Vavron, so I apologise if they’ve took my comments the wrong way. It really would be a lot easier if the threads were opened to newcomers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, I think what’s hard is us on Tattle are used to Tattle rules and being and remaining anonymous is very important. That’s how when requests for emails etc come about, it doesn’t sit right with people. Maybe we’ve been too harsh, I’m all for anyone taking down Vavron, so I apologise if they’ve took my comments the wrong way. It really would be a lot easier if the threads were opened to newcomers.
Absolutely spot on ma luv. We have aw had wer arse skelped before for not abiding by the rules and although that page wasn't forcing anyone to email them some people just want others to have their wits about them as there are people here who for whatever reason don't want any of their info out there. I think the page is doing a grand job of posting things and if people on tiktok want to give them info that's completely fine but we don't want anyone here getting banned

• Heart
Agreed! Whoever it is is doing a grand job but because follow list etc is open ppl are too cautious with it all especially bcoz most ppls tiktok is their personal page. I personally don't give a hoot who knows I'm on tattle and all my pals etc do but because of some people's jobs and stuff I can see why they want to keep everything anonymous even though it is all opinion and not trolling like big vagina vav claims!

• Heart
Well done on the thread title wee Rolly 👏🏻👏🏻 but I’m no gony lie I’m very disappointed toaty boaby never got used 😂😂 get your wee thinking cap on for the next thread title , was gony say you have plenty of time but these threads are going as fast as fanny goes through men 😂😂
---
Lads I know this is off topic but I came across this on tik tok & every time I look at it I howl , wtf even is that hairdo 😂😂
---
Lads I know this is off topic but I came across this on tik tok & every time I look at it I howl , wtf even is that hairdo 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Same I’m all for persons exposing Vav so apologise if I’ve got it wrong and comment wrongly about anyone who’s trying to out a vile person who’s in no way anyone who young influencers should look up to. If Mrs morsley is genuine then I apologise and keep doing what you’re doing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@gimme5mama did I miss your thread suggestion? Sorry love.
Awww noo you didn’t don’t worry , it was wee Rolly calling Rylan toaty boaby in a post in the last thread & it had me howling so I wanted her to include toaty boaby in her thread suggestion next time 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww noo you didn’t don’t worry , it was wee Rolly calling Rylan toaty boaby in a post in the last thread & it had me howling so I wanted her to include toaty boaby in her thread suggestion next time 😂😂 x
If I win 2 thread suggestions in a row I'll zoom on er tae Aberdeen and dance in the street to Beyonce wearing a leotard 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.