Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mimimi23

What kind of magic does she weave cos my hubby of many years wouldn't even dream of buying me a designer keyring 😅, even after giving birth to his kids 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Who is the new guy! Hiding his face. Where’s the guy who bought her the Givenchy bag for her bday gone 😂 €2000 bag, boy done good 🤣 poor sucker

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Rueben must have asked Santa for ANOTHER step-daddy… how long do we give this one? I’ll put a few quid on 2 months. Long enough to squeeze a designer bag or shoes out of him

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Somehow I think Stephanie is waiting for a rich gobshite to come along who owns his own house and she can move in, why else would you splash out on a RR while you and your son live with your dad!? Bizarre!

Defo strikes me as a gold digger. We see the crazy gifts she gets off the lads she only with 5mins. She’s high maintenance and men don’t like that

Jembelle

VIP Member
No Steph is obviously paying for a blue tick! @stephaniemcnamee_
She couldn’t affford it. She’s all champagne lifestyle lemonade wages…. Hasn’t a pot to piss in. Claiming the hap and single parents living near belmayne isn’t that right Steph. Your little boy should be taking off you and given to his father cause your a violent drug addict !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

blaggerlife

She must be a nightmare in a relationship. I never understood why she flaunts them on her Instagram every time. Is she trying to make the rest of the ex boyfriend’s jealous? 😂 It must be very confusing for the child. Wonder what Rosie and Paul’s thoughts is on her carry on!

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Not to defend him as I'm not a fan of any of them but I could have sworn it was said either here or on Rosie's thread previously that Stephanie mentioned in a interview that herself and Paul weren't very serious when she got pregnant and with all the stress of losing one of the twins they just couldn't make the relationship work. Didn't appear to be any hard feelings there. Having said, I know there was a time a couple of years ago where he wasn't giving Reuben much time at all which is shit. I'm just glad for the little lads sake it seems to be resolved now.
If a woman ran out and got pregnant to another man after loosing a baby and another small baby at home she’d be the talk of the town, they (rosie & Paul) put on such a show you’d swear butter wouldn’t melt 🙉

ela87

Chatty Member
Christ she has a type lol doesn't she. I dont care how many guys she dates but might be an idea to keep them off her social until you they are going to stick around. She's had more fellas on her insta than I've had hot dinners this year lol.

Cole01

I’m absolutely mortified for her. It’s all for show. Surprised at the choice of bloke this time round and that he actually bought her those rotten sliders 😂😂😂😂😂

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
She has an “out with the old, in with the new” quote on her stories, anyone that has that type of thing up have usually split 🙊 so I checked and they don’t follow each other anymore 😏

• Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
Of course it’s a fancy €600 coffee machine, only the best for our Steph from her temporary men
Spending €600 on a coffee machine and she doesn’t even have a home to put it in. Living with the new fella cause she fell out with her aul fella

• Wow
  • Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
Looks like it’s all off with the fella.. surprise surprise, I’ve had wee’s last longer than her relationships 😏
Surprise surprise her account is on private every time she breaks up with a guy it goes private. Wonder did ruebs meet this one oh and Stephanie stop breaking lockdown rules it’s getting boring especially where your dad works !

Reactions: 9

Grace1718

Chatty Member
See she has deleted most of her Insta only a few squares left, now could be like that for a while, but I didn't notice.

She seems to moving in a new direction, the account seems to me to be more like a private account than a public one, nothing to see, no influencing, ads, tutorials etc
Seems like she’s getting a proper job and not the usual insta leech. She has 30k followers she could grow that if she wanted … I think fair play to her moving in a different direction it’s actually refreshing

Reactions: 9