Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be remembering wrong but Steph was a very preachy / judgy vegan wasn't she!? Like the total 180 has me spinning. I don't care how other people want to eat but it seems ridiculous to be so against meat and then literally grind every living thing into your meals

Reactions: 12
I might be remembering wrong but Steph was a very preachy / judgy vegan wasn't she!? Like the total 180 has me spinning. I don't care how other people want to eat but it seems ridiculous to be so against meat and then literally grind every living thing into your meals
She qwas very preachy and tbh gave vegans a bad name. The u turn is a piss take tbh

Reactions: 7
She qwas very preachy and tbh gave vegans a bad name. The u turn is a piss take tbh
It’s her insinuating that veganism is detrimental to your health (and commenters on her IG posts enabling this) that pisses me off. Vegan of 5 years still living to tell the tale here. It was nice to have a vegan MUA to watch but that’s by the by.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha oysters are an aphrodisiac n all that. Still tho, TMI Stephanie.
Wonder what misogynistic, racist rock star she’ll name bambino no2 after.
My money would be on Layne (Staley), but she'll gloss over the fact that he was a heroin addict. Not like it needs to define the poor guy, but I wouldn't exactly want to tempt fate with my kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haha oysters are an aphrodisiac n all that. Still tho, TMI Stephanie.
Wonder what misogynistic, racist rock star she’ll name bambino no2 after.
Would need more than a few oysters for me to wanna be anywhere near Darren, good luck Stephanie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Until she can squeeze every last dollar out of the content and then it'll be on to the next trend. Must be exhausting being a content creator when you're over it and just dialing it in.
Doubt it's exhausting for her, seeing as she just does the same thing repeatedly 🤣 but yeah it's obvious she hates doing youtube now

Reactions: 2
Why does she talk about this subject like she still doesn’t heavily edit pictures of herself

Why does she talk about this subject like she still doesn’t heavily edit pictures of herself

Shes always just looking for problems and scare mongering. I'm sure this will do wonders for her younger followers.
Silly cow.

Right, I think Steph is very indifferent to racism.
Shes still wearing ofra and jeffree star.
I mean, why? I'd never be caught dead supporting one racist brand, let alone two.
head.

Reactions: 2
Right, I think Steph is very indifferent to racism.
Shes still wearing ofra and jeffree star.
I mean, why? I'd never be caught dead supporting one racist brand, let alone two.
head.
She really is a douche 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find her attitude about sun incredibly negligent. To say that sun is good because of vitamin D and that she knows how much sun she can handle is ridiculous, especially with the Australian sun! She is totally putting fear about vitamin D deficiency into people minds and encouraging unsafe sun habits.

Reactions: 11
Used to watch her ages ago but unfollowed her off everything when she started doing the "this is why you will never look like..." videos. Like I know she's trying to promote positive body image etc but she's still doing it at the expense of others, so at the expense of the examples she uses in her videos. Trying to build people up by tearing other people down is not the way to go about it. Plus now its like the only content she makes.

Reactions: 7
So someone asked her how she gets so tan? She said it was not only a filter but she then filters that filter.
Is this not the woman who makes a living on you tube calling out celebs for filtering etc?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So someone asked her how she gets so tan? She said it was not only a filter but she then filters that filter.
Is this not the woman who makes a living on you tube calling out celebs for filtering etc?
She's actually such an idiot I can't believe I used to take her seriously.
Her and her meathead boyfriend are a pair of dopes lol

I find her attitude about sun incredibly negligent. To say that sun is good because of vitamin D and that she knows how much sun she can handle is ridiculous, especially with the Australian sun! She is totally putting fear about vitamin D deficiency into people minds and encouraging unsafe sun habits.
In her Q&A highlight you can see she clearly has no idea how much sun she can handle because her chest and shoulders look kind of burnt. Enjoy the sun damage to your skin Steph! 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4