Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Her veiny tits look like blue stilton cheese. Cover them up woman no one needs to see them chin cushions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

krusty

I’ve heard her mum is a crank just as bad as her. Kicks off wanting special treatment in hospitals cos she’s famous an shouldn’t have to wait or use the a&e like others when she was always drunk an off her head xxx

• Wow
  • Sick

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
The instagram stories are knocking me sick.
There Steph is lying in her pity party bed as usual-poor me,everyone has sent me flowers,blah blah blah,here we are,me and Sandy (my new puppy which i love so much) waiting for daddy Joe to come home.
FFS poor puppy will be suffering with depression by the time its a month old living with those 2 arsholes 🤦‍♀️

And if she wants another baby,how the hell is she going to cope with the puppy?
Oh i forgot,mummy again.
I think old Pauline has got enough on her plate after losing her mother,not that Steph cares always been a selfish bitch

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I assume the poor guy in Halfords is happy about her photographing him because I’d be livid if a customer was putting me all over Instagram without permission. Why do these dickheads think you need to film the smallest interaction?

Reactions: 18

sheleg

VIP Member
I always thought promise rings were the ones worn by American fundamentalist Christian teens to promise Jesus they won’t shag about before marriage! 🤭

• Haha

liv3306

Keep this comin girl
Did I mention her driving lessons start next week, she was talking about anti depressants and how they don’t agree with her, she named them all. I was actually thinking, Steph’s mum is a bit ditzy, she speaks really slow, and was wearing tracksuit bottoms and winter boots with a fake fur jacket, she looked terrible, two peas in a pod them two 🫣

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Another home bargains story
It’s such a joke
It’s rinse and repeat with this one
Happy place (pic of her and gormless hand)
Gym
Caben not being funny
Date night
Home bargains
Skin flare up
Boring fuck off

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
Jesus this woman annoys me so much! She’s such an attention seeking prick! I’d try and hang myself if I were in a relationship with Steph! She’s an utterly needy, self obsessed, narcissistic waste of space who tries to make absolutely everything about her stupid insignificant self! What’s she got to be proud of? A string of temporary Dads for her kid who she can barely look after on her own or the fuck up she’s made of her acting and singing career! You don’t have any acting jobs cos nobody gives a fuck about you love!

nopecandy

I think that she bought the promise ring herself every time. It's such a bizarre thing to have, I've never known anyone I know to have ever been given a promise ring. It comes across a bit teenagerish

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Anyone see this comment? The audacity of her to speak about his other child 😮! She’s one to talk about traumatising children! Personally if I was Jeremy I would be fighting with everything I have to see Caben, because it’s plain to see Stephanie is not a stable parental figure for him. But I can imagine she has made it very difficult for him. She seems to forget the abuse Jeremy received from her, so hypocritical! Both of them did wrong in that relationship, he seems to be trying to move on with his life though! I always wonder what was wrote in the contract for Jeremy to see Caben 🤔
Ive seen a few of her snidey little comments like this before,she probably makes them up in her twisted little brain (or maybe they are true)
In any case whatever he gets up to is fuck all to do with her.
But bringing his daughter into it is low.
Caben is already going to be traumatized after having 4 daddy's (Jeremy,Owen,Ollie and now Joe)
No doubt she tells him they were all bad men (that little boy is only what 4/5 and the rate she's going is going to have plenty more bad daddy's and of course none of it was her fault!
FFS she wasn't even around for nearly the 1st year of his life.
The truth is she is jealous of what Jeremy has got (security,money,a lovely home and a family and he's happy)
She keeps saying she's moved on,she's forgiven,she's won,the next one is the one,her world-BOLLOCKS
She wont stop until she's tried to do more damage.
Thing is Jeremy and Katie don't give a fuck what she says or does.
She wants to stop acting like a spoilt 14 year and grow the fuck up
How people can call her an inspiration or role model is beyond me!!

And yeah i remember Phillip Schofields face after he's read that contract,he looked disgusted,didn't he say he wouldn't sign it?

Last edited:

bonvoyage

Anyone see this comment? The audacity of her to speak about his other child 😮! She’s one to talk about traumatising children! Personally if I was Jeremy I would be fighting with everything I have to see Caben, because it’s plain to see Stephanie is not a stable parental figure for him. But I can imagine she has made it very difficult for him. She seems to forget the abuse Jeremy received from her, so hypocritical! Both of them did wrong in that relationship, he seems to be trying to move on with his life though! I always wonder what was wrote in the contract for Jeremy to see Caben 🤔
the girl looks to have a good life .she always looks happy and well cared for . She has a mum and a dad ( she’s had the same ones since birth 😉) so I don’t think anybody shoul be feeling sorry for her , let alone Stephanie davis.
I’m sure many could put up a good argument for feeling sorry for the boy .

not a fan of Jeremy whatsoever , but I do think he’s made the best of what he has in life and getting away from her was the dealbreaker.