Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe her food issues were genuine - being food obsessed at low body weight is very real and really does impact on your life horrendously.

I do think though she decided at some point though she’d rather go back to that misery, than live at a slightly higher body fat percentage. Which is pretty sad in all honestly, especially as she is so beautiful and looks incredible at any weight.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it was all done on purpose as a way to boost her business. Rather than going all in to sort out her extreme hunger maybe she already decided she was gonna go all in & then just lose it all .. it would keep peoples attention!!
I actually think we were right about her switching from an eating disorder to another one. Whether she knew it and played it up for her audience, that's another question. She always seemed quite emotionally fragile, and her barely there boyfriend doesn't help.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it was all done on purpose as a way to boost her business. Rather than going all in to sort out her extreme hunger maybe she already decided she was gonna go all in & then just lose it all .. it would keep peoples attention!!
I was thinking this last night as well after what was posted here! Maybe at the start she was being honest about it but then saw how much money this could potentially make her and got sucked in. She must have been able to sell tons of programs and since that was done now she wanted to sell again by doing a weight loss program. Honestly so mad given most of her audience are people with an eating disorder! and now she's selling them another scam that's not going to fix their problems. It just makes me so angry!! Targetting such vulnerable people!

Reactions: 10
Omg what? Who wants to marry with these people?
Maybe that's why they are going to....

Guess she finally pushed him enough

Reactions: 3
i didn't notice she had them until the end of the video she talked about it. apparently they deflated with all the up and down dieting, so the new ones are not huge, maybe slightly more than she had

Reactions: 1
She's so incredibly insecure, no? She got soooo much work done already. I'm not saying getting work done is bad or anything, but for her it's really a way to fix herself out of insecurity. It's really so sad, she's so shallow.
I am really not a fan of boob jobs, as I said. Is she not worried about the possible complications? Also when they need to check for breast cancer the implants make it really difficult to get a good check up. Why take the risk?
(*if any of you got a boob job done, no i'm definitely not coming for you at all! it's just how i see it personally because i used to work with a lot of cancer patients so it's touchy subject for me)

I think she just wants hit after hit after hit, fix after fix after fix. She's so used to getting that high, from hitting a new amount of views, to getting to a new amount of weight. She's constantly chasing that new high, new rush. This way of living is really not healthy, both mentally and physically. It's also harming a lot of her viewers.

Reactions: 8
Knowing Stephanie, I bet she's secretly hoping she'll get Breast Implant illness so she can do a whole new video series called "Going all Flat: removing my breast implants"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think everyone should make the right decision for them re plastic surgery but it does make me sad how many fitness influencers are getting boob jobs if I’m honest. I feel like it puts so much pressure on everyone to constantly see women who have low body fat and higher muscle mass also then having big boobs, like that combination is just a completely unattainable shape for the majority of women who take lifting seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think everyone should make the right decision for them re plastic surgery but it does make me sad how many fitness influencers are getting boob jobs if I’m honest. I feel like it puts so much pressure on everyone to constantly see women who have low body fat and higher muscle mass also then having big boobs, like that combination is just a completely unattainable shape for the majority of women who take lifting seriously
Similarly how so many fitness influencers get butt fillers and then pretend they’re super slim with super slim stick-like legs and giant bum out of nowhere. It’s so insincere. At least they tend to admit the boob jobs cause you can’t really pretend you randomly grew a giant pair of boobs from lifting.

Reactions: 6
Definitely. I know it applies to men as well, but I feel like for women it's still that much worse, especially now with the rise of influencers getting so much work done. The pressure for women to look a certain way is never ending, is it?
Also, I think it's incredibly harmful that these ways the rich people can basically buy the body shape they want and the one that is currently trendy.
It just makes me sad for many many reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Similarly how so many fitness influencers get butt fillers and then pretend they’re super slim with super slim stick-like legs and giant bum out of nowhere. It’s so insincere. At least they tend to admit the boob jobs cause you can’t really pretend you randomly grew a giant pair of boobs from lifting.
Then sell you a 4 week glute builder program that they definitely didn't follow.

Reactions: 4
I've been doing lots of sports, lifting and cardio as well, for 20+ years. My boobs had basically disappeared by a certain point in time and not in the nice way. They got deflated and saggy. My body looked nice but my boobs ruined the whole picture :D. I lost my confidence, even in front of my husband. So then I had a boob job and never regretted it.

As a matter of fact, I'm certain that Stephanie had some job done on her waist/stomach and her butt cause' she just doesn't look like her previous thin self only with a few kilograms more but rather as if she has a different body type now. In addition, the things she has done to her face, botox and fillers all over ... In the light of all these, it's kind of pathetic that she only admitted the boob job.

Reactions: 7
What’s happened to her? She has almost vanished from IG.
She has a face of fillers and botox

Is she just making enough money from her gym programs to not need any SoMe anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 4