Stephanie Burke 63

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s away on holiday again? Where is the money coming from though? She’s taken her grandson this time. She’s only back a month or so.
she must be getting sales through all the shite she posts on tiktok. She is just another cherine, getting all the free samples & raking in the commission. Just done her house up as well. Wonder if the DWP know about her extra income 😐

she must be getting sales through all the shite she posts on tiktok. She is just another cherine, getting all the free samples & raking in the commission. Just done her house up as well. Wonder if the DWP know about her extra income 😐
They clearly don’t and it should be classed as a job. She can still claim pip for her ‘MH’ but she should be paying rent etc as can clearly make money selling shite.

Reactions: 2
Thought this deserved a place on her own thread. Big Burke fulla blues but still begging for charity and demanding justice for wailing Danielle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canny see why Caz widny want this bunch of absolute stunners at his boxing event
IMG_6842.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caz probably didn’t want the bill for the place needing an industrial clean after Yoker being there 😷

• Haha
There’s Danielle wailing and greeting again in Burkes live.

She’s sick of people slagging her because she needs to go and support Adam at the fight night but feels like she can’t 🤣🤣 pair of absolute bams.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She’s sick of people slagging her because she needs to go and support Adam at the fight night but feels like she can’t 🤣🤣 pair of absolute bams.
Just caught the end of it there, see how she keeps shouting Caz milligan’s used her a would love to know how he’s used her 🤷‍♀️,

• Haha
Just caught the end of it there, see how she keeps shouting Caz milligan’s used her a would love to know how he’s used her 🤷‍♀️,
Same and big Burke encouraging it. I swear they’re wanting given VIP tickets. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, these mad hairies are proving to Caz exactly why he was correct to have nothing to do with them.

How have I missed this mutants thread oan here lassies and cows, nae word fae kursty poor cow has ran fur the hills maybe lego heed and mad cherine can clam slam together both a pair of lazy parasite cunts so aye

• Haha
I still think the real tea is big Burke’s been pumping durty Danielle while Kirstie was spending her days kidding on she Wis making meatball marinara’s in the Subway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still think the real tea is big Burke’s been pumping durty Danielle while Kirstie was spending her days kidding on she Wis making meatball marinara’s in the Subway
100 percent something going on there.

Always thought her & Danielle were more scissor sisters than friends 😏

Always thought her & Danielle were more scissor sisters than friends 😏
Aye they were together all the time when poor Kirsty was outed as Subways hardest worker. They suit each other tbh. Both lazy, whinging bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I watched her live the other night and she had two boys in the boxes, one who was fighting at caz's event and was raising money for her charity and the other was going to help her if she was taking part. The boys seemed decent enough and the boy who was going to help her explained that Caz hadn't used her for clout but he had lied to her about the reasons for not being allowed to fight, Caz claimed officials wouldn't allow her and Kerry to fight but the guy said there are no officials because its not a licensed fight, otherwise the other boys fight wouldn't be allowed either because he was an experienced fighter and is fighting someone who's never fought before.

I watched her live the other night and she had two boys in the boxes, one who was fighting at caz's event and was raising money for her charity and the other was going to help her if she was taking part. The boys seemed decent enough and the boy who was going to help her explained that Caz hadn't used her for clout but he had lied to her about the reasons for not being allowed to fight, Caz claimed officials wouldn't allow her and Kerry to fight but the guy said there are no officials because its not a licensed fight, otherwise the other boys fight wouldn't be allowed either because he was an experienced fighter and is fighting someone who's never fought before.
A caught a bit of that live as well and she said she wants to take part in a charity boxing event with that guy that was in the box as he does events or something along they lines, what a couldn’t understand was her saying she’s nothing to do with caz’s event and doesn’t want to be associated with it but Adam is taking part in caz’s event while raising money for Danielle’s chosen charity a found that a bit strange maybe that’s just me a dunno 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Big Burkes treated Danielle to a 54p bracelet, true love right there .😭😂
IMG_6879.jpeg

IMG_6880.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A caught a bit of that live as well and she said she wants to take part in a charity boxing event with that guy that was in the box as he does events or something along they lines, what a couldn’t understand was her saying she’s nothing to do with caz’s event and doesn’t want to be associated with it but Adam is taking part in caz’s event while raising money for Danielle’s chosen charity a found that a bit strange maybe that’s just me a dunno 🤷‍♀️
That is odd 🫣 she's fuming Caz didn't want them to take part but obviously still needs to support the boy who's fundraising.
Where you watching when the boy was talking about Lee Sutherland, he apparently isn't clued up on tiktok and believed big lee was Caz's real lawyer/bodygaurd 😂

• Haha
That is odd 🫣 she's fuming Caz didn't want them to take part but obviously still needs to support the boy who's fundraising.
Where you watching when the boy was talking about Lee Sutherland, he apparently isn't clued up on tiktok and believed big lee was Caz's real lawyer/bodygaurd 😂
A never heard them talking about lee a must have left by then 😂😂, funny how Burke and that were talking about going to the boxing before danielle and Kerry even mentioned taking part then as soon as they said they wanted to take part and Caz said naw there aw no gone an saying Caz used them 2 for clout 😂 🥴

• Haha
A never heard them talking about lee a must have left by then 😂😂, funny how Burke and that were talking about going to the boxing before danielle and Kerry even mentioned taking part then as soon as they said they wanted to take part and Caz said naw there aw no gone an saying Caz used them 2 for clout 😂 🥴
I can't stand that Caz but I'm sure he doesn't need clout off the likes of Burke or Danielle 🤦‍♀️😂