Stephanie Burke 63

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over her raging Kirsty couldn’t afford the wedding while she sits on tiktok all day & that lassie was out grafting 😂

Reactions: 6
Here it’s here, I’m buckelled at the big hard wummin storming aff when she calls us cows & boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here it’s here, I’m buckelled at the big hard wummin storming aff when she calls us cows & boots 😂
What even brought her rant on? Before this thread she was hardly mentioned. Cow & a boot, been called worse i suppose, thanks for going easy on us Big Burd 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What even brought her rant on? Before this thread she was hardly mentioned. Cow & a boot, been called worse i suppose, thanks for going easy on us Big Burd 🤭
Nae idea it was posted on the spa thread .
But aye we’ve been called worse, I mean a jaikey full a gabbas called us riffraff, that one I’ll never get er

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nae idea it was posted on the spa thread .
But aye we’ve been called worse, I mean a jaikey full a gabbas called us riffraff, that one I’ll never get er
We are a bleeping delight, fed up being called names off the scottish tiktok elite, shower of bullies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping brilliant rant. Ya bunch a wee cows. And wit? Ya big Lego heed daftie. You’ll do NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just watched that again...twice, so she didn't know Kirsty had been lying to her for 3 years until Steph ended it with her? Whats she greeting about if she had already told Kirsty she didn't want to be with her ?

Reactions: 4