Stephanie Burke 63

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much to say on this big hairy, she's hardly mentioned, but we'll show you what a bunch of boots we really are šŸ–•šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™ll be coming to our doors to stab us the big Nana of the Year.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love that aww Kirstys Tayto aunties have a special place we can talk about wit a work shy fat lazy lego heided boot big Burke is šŸ„³

Reactions: 6
Hereā€™s sheā€™s on with the crocodile tears. Greeting coz sheā€™s hungover and Kirsty not there to take her to McDonaldā€™s more like.

Reactions: 7
Canny wait for the tiktoks when she finds Oot the boots have made her a thread šŸ„³šŸæ

• Haha
Wonder what Kirsty was kiddin on her Job was? Can just imagine her leaving the house wi her briefcase every morning to go to her ā€œhigh superior jobā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was under the impression Kirsty was an area manager for Subway. Poor lassie was probably bled dry keeping big burd while she danced about on tiktok all day.

Wonder what Kirsty was kiddin on her Job was? Can just imagine her leaving the house wi her briefcase every morning to go to her ā€œhigh superior jobā€ šŸ¤£
thatā€™s what Iā€™m dying to know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ away out in a 3 piece suit dogging it in shopping centre toilets like when your a wean at 14 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s a sin for Kirsty that sheā€™s probably felt like shite that she canā€™t afford the big flash wedding that Burke required to show aff on tiktok . Maybe next time Stephanie wants to get married she should get a job & fund more of it herself, or start living within her means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s a sin for Kirsty that sheā€™s probably felt like shite that she canā€™t afford the big flash wedding that Burke required to show aff on tiktok . Maybe next time Stephanie wants to get married she should get a job & fund more if it herself, or start living within her means.
I wonder if she had to come clean and tell her she couldnā€™t afford it. The thought of it was hilarious though, big Burke and her neddy family, never worked a day in their life between them, all on pip, but attending the wedding of the year at Boclair House, then going home to their private letā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she had to come clean and tell her she couldnā€™t afford it. The thought of it was hilarious though, big Burke and her neddy family, never worked a day in their life between them, all on pip, but attending the wedding of the year at Boclair House, then going home to their private letā€™s.
Kirsty really needs to have a wee sit doon with her aunties & let us know the score

• Haha
Mad slabbering cow

Kirsty was always just getting used anyway and everytime I caught a live she would be speaking to her like tit