Steph Pase | Just Another Mummy Blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new “luxe” insulated lunch bags look incredibly cheap. I don’t know why anyone would pay $80 for something that looks like it came straight from AliExpress.

Reactions: 4
I feel like it was a missed opportunity to make a lunchbag that has a spot for the planners she sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She comes across as incredibly dumb if you ask me, and who’s the other one, the ShowPo founder?

Reactions: 2
Yes she does! Unless she’s getting them taken out. And hopefully she changes the colour too

So what's going on with steph? It sounds like she's very broken, cause I'm nosey i wonder what happened in her life
i really hope so is ok

Reactions: 3
Is she talking about her mum here?

She’s said before that she was basically raised by her Nan. I can’t remember her talking much about her mum. She’s obviously had a tough time losing her Nan and her dad so close together.
She's definitely talking about a particular person, and with her nan basically raising her maybe it is her mum, the only time I really heard her talk about her mum was when her dad passed away.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely talking about a particular person, and with her nan basically raising her maybe it is her mum, the only time I really heard her talk about her mum was when her dad passed away.
I was wondering if it was her Mum too. Seeing her dad is gone and she refers to herself as a daughter I think it can only be her Mum

She’s said many times that her Nan raised her and has never mentioned being close with her mum. I guess losing her dad and then her Nan has torn down whatever links she still had to her mum and she’s giving up on ever having a good relationship with her. I know that feeling. I hope she can still see her brother, I know she’s very close to him but I assume her mum cares for him unless he’s in a care home.

Reactions: 1
She’s said many times that her Nan raised her and has never mentioned being close with her mum. I guess losing her dad and then her Nan has torn down whatever links she still had to her mum and she’s giving up on ever having a good relationship with her. I know that feeling. I hope she can still see her brother, I know she’s very close to him but I assume her mum cares for him unless he’s in a care home.
Her brother lives in respite home I'm pretty sure, I've followed steph before she was pregnant with H so for very long time, and the only time she EVER mentioned hanging out with her mum when her dad passed away, other than that I've not heard her once her talk about her mum over the years but her contact wIth her seemed to be shorted lived after couple of months she stopped mentioning spending time with her mum, she must have a lot resement towards her as she didn't seem raise her. I feel sad for her she's had a lot grief i hope she can find some peace and happiness again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have difficulty seeing posts like this. She could have said she’s dealing with stuff and taking some time away. But instead she’s posted half a story and made it vague so that people speculate, talk, engage, comment on posts and stories. There are some things you can keep to yourself until you’re ready to talk (or not talk). It’s all just click bait right now.

Reactions: 6
Her brother lives in respite home I'm pretty sure, I've followed steph before she was pregnant with H so for very long time, and the only time she EVER mentioned hanging out with her mum when her dad passed away, other than that I've not heard her once her talk about her mum over the years but her contact wIth her seemed to be shorted lived after couple of months she stopped mentioning spending time with her mum, she must have a lot resement towards her as she didn't seem raise her. I feel sad for her she's had a lot grief i hope she can find some peace and happiness again.
Ah ok, that does sound familiar actually now you mention it. Hopefully she can get some peace with all of it and move on with her family.