Steph Pase | Just Another Mummy Blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early in her influenza career Steph was copying alot of her content from other mummy and fitness bloggers eg Ashy Bines.

These days she's selling Steph Pase Planners that she designed and some have a section for filling out your daily meals you've eaten. This is basically an eating disorder behaviour where you track your food and make promises to be better the next day.

Steph likes calling her meals healthy eg "healthy bolognese" or "healthy burgers" when in actual fact, these are healthy meals anyway when made at home and the extra label of healthy is unnecessary and reeks of an eating disorder.

She's very obsessed with "healthy" living these days and is beginning to look gaunt due to all her time spent working out. She used to do fitness bikini comps and looks like she's ready to sign up for another one.

She has a problem with alcohol so is trying not to drink. This is after previously promoting alcohol drinks in the past which was obviously to make a quick buck.

Steph likes to flick the bird to her kids messy playroom which is copied from other influenzas and is very bogan. Steph speaks like bogan houso.

Reactions: 4
That way she speaks grinds me so much, and I find it really frustrating her constant talk about her anxiety. I just feel if it’s that bad, step away from the phone. She is off to Canberra tomorrow so cue the anxiety leaving the kids behind. We don’t need her telling us day in day out how it’s creeping in, She just seems so beige, bland and boring. The fact that they were asking people to collaborate on their house build was also a bit much

Her online behaviour lately is a bit strange and concerning. I feel bad for her with all she has going on and I really don't think a social platform is the right place for her to air her thoughts and feelings. She really needs therapy. The alcohol stuff makes me feel uncomfortable, the drinking non alcoholic drinks just seems like a cop out and the constant anxiety talk / exercise is just a bit much. I'm not sure if she genuinely thinks it's relatable but to that extent it's not. I really feel for her at the moment, you can really sense the heaviness she must be feeling but I think a little break from the gram will do us all (especially Steph) some good.

I feel for her too with everything she has going on with her dad. I have mixed feelings about her. She works hard, no doubt, and she seems well-intentioned but everything she does is copied from other people and she charges a lot for a planner that's basically designed from Canva templates. I don't like the way she swears in front of her kids and I tend to roll my eyes at all her "You've got this Mummas!" stuff as well.

Today she's selling some dodgy device that promises to "relax your vagus nerve which is in control of your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system". This is just wrong. The vagus nerve is involved with the parasympathetic nervous system, not the sympathetic nervous system and there's no good evidence that this $359 device can do any of the things she's claiming. Basically what she has is an overpriced meditation device. So irresponsible of her to promote this to her audience who probably don't have the kind of money that she does.

Reactions: 7
I agree with everyone. I have followed her for a while and have enjoyed watching her YouTube’s etc. but soon realised most things are copied from others. The way she spends money has me gobsmacked. She talks a lot about new purchases on YouTube and when you add them all up it’s a lot of money. Also Always buying new expensive things, going away a lot etc. I know she does get some sponsored stuff but lately has been making a point to say “not sponsored brought myself guys”. I still follow her and do really feel bad for her current family issue. But do agree the constant “I have anxiety” gets laid on a bit too thick. I do wonder how selling diaries and planners could make so much money that she has so many staff and such a large warehouse 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel for her too with everything she has going on with her dad. I have mixed feelings about her. She works hard, no doubt, and she seems well-intentioned but everything she does is copied from other people and she charges a lot for a planner that's basically designed from Canva templates. I don't like the way she swears in front of her kids and I tend to roll my eyes at all her "You've got this Mummas!" stuff as well.

Today she's selling some dodgy device that promises to "relax your vagus nerve which is in control of your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system". This is just wrong. The vagus nerve is involved with the parasympathetic nervous system, not the sympathetic nervous system and there's no good evidence that this $359 device can do any of the things she's claiming. Basically what she has is an overpriced meditation device. So irresponsible of her to promote this to her audience who probably don't have the kind of money that she does.
The vagus nerve machine is such a scam and she couldn't even describe the supposed benefits properly. She just wants a cut of the money if we buy one.

Reactions: 2
Blink and you'll miss the tiny little detail in the top right corner. 🙄
She used to hide them under her username. Why be embarrassed about it, just be honest about your grifting!

What do you think her new fitness venture is? I'm guessing an online workout program.

Reactions: 3
She used to promote Equalution’s rip-off diet - $60 a week for a single day’s meal plan and some coaching, maybe she’s seeing an opportunity for herself selling weight loss programmes?

• Wow
Has she mentioned anything about her surgery lately? One of the eyes seems to be right back where it started unfortunately, I was wondering is she is going to have it reviewed.

Has she mentioned anything about her surgery lately? One of the eyes seems to be right back where it started unfortunately, I was wondering is she is going to have it reviewed.
I noticed that as well. It needs to be looked at again considering she would have spent about 10k on the correction.

Imagine what she'd look like without the fake hair, nails, tan, eyelashes, boobs, eyes!

Reactions: 1
Could live without seeing her husband on her stories so often. We get it. He's hungover and/or horny. Hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Bahaha I don't think Steph should be giving out nutritional advice. Her food content reminds me of Ashy Bines bogan food. They are not adventurous.

Steph and her hubby seem so sexless to me. They try to act sexy but it's very bland and try hard on their part.
Opened her stories this morning and got scared! Who is that man dressed as a woman with too much fake tan and makeup? Steph, try to get in touch with your feminine side please. This is atrocious.

Attachments

Steph and her hubby seem so sexless to me. They try to act sexy but it's very bland and try hard on their part.
Opened her stories this morning and got scared! Who is that man dressed as a woman with too much fake tan and makeup? Steph, try to get in touch with your feminine side please. This is atrocious.
Yes she so is so manly I freak out on some pics of her.

Obviously reading here based on stories explaining her ptosis correction only worked for when her eye is facing forward so if it's side on the ptosis is still there. Also did a random q&a for 1 question to confirm what tan she's using. Can't remember what it was, probably sponsored so who cares.

She really needs to lay off that colour tan though, it's horrid on her.