Steph Pase | Just Another Mummy Blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Steph 🤷🏻‍♀️ in terms of “influencers” she is the least problematic. She seems pretty authentic, has an actual product line she sells and proritises her children.

Reactions: 1
I actually really like Steph 🤷🏻‍♀️ in terms of “influencers” she is the least problematic. She seems pretty authentic, has an actual product line she sells and proritises her children.
I've followed steph since before she had harper i agree she's seem to me least problematic she honestly just seem very normal, and she's not horrible to her followers like most influncers are.

i can sympathise she's been through so much the last few years it must not easy, dealing with grief running a business and kids..

Reactions: 3
I've followed steph since before she had harper i agree she's seem to me least problematic she honestly just seem very normal, and she's not horrible to her followers like most influncers are.

i can sympathise she's been through so much the last few years it must not easy, dealing with grief running a business and kids..
I find her normal & relatable.
She’s not really out there grifting like the usual suspects, she does seem to be a good Mum & business owner. Compare her to Emmylou - bleeping miles apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 3