Steffani Deans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it weird that the brother is her photographer?
Especially when it comes to shots that are really revealing.

I wonder if she even makes any money from insta?
Out of interest what level do these insta people need to be at to make money as a living and not have a job? Is it more just their parents are loaded

Reactions: 1
Out of interest what level do these insta people need to be at to make money as a living and not have a job? Is it more just their parents are loaded
Steffani deans parents are loaded so she's never really worked she done rhe whole pt thing a few years ago which died of death,she used to do oh polly campaigns too with abbie blyth jilly isabella but again that came to an end pretty quickly.

Her latest story is a prime example of how social media can change how we see ourselves. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her nose, yet she feels the need to have a non surgical rhinoplasty. Which tbh I can’t see much difference from. It’s sad though, changing every slight facial feature, trying to achieve perfection? God forbid, one day we might all grow old gracefully

Reactions: 2
She wants to sort out her buzz lightyear filler jaw before she worries about her nose
She has too many hours in the day to look in the mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She wants to sort out her buzz lightyear filler jaw before she worries about her nose
She has too many hours in the day to look in the mirror
🤣🤣 dr Kaly 'signature' work.
This woman looks like ripped oot knitting on her Instagram video.
Blazer n shirt looked as if they need an iron n just flung on n a hairband slumped in her chair.doesnt look very profesh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 dr Kaly 'signature' work.
This woman looks like ripped oot knitting on her Instagram video.
Blazer n shirt looked as if they need an iron n just flung on n a hairband slumped in her chair.doesnt look very profesh
I think that Dr Kaly makes everyone look really manly. I’ve not seen one person who looks normal after she’s had her hands on them. Then again maybe it’s just the angles she takes the photos from…

Reactions: 4
She has a banging body but is very severe looking. Wonder what happened with the 5 minute engagement to SF? Anyone got the ☕??

She was apparently with a guy from Kilearn with those Initials and who the ring was from but wouldn’t surprise me if it was a stunt.
Apparently through lockdown she was having gang bangs with half of the rangers team

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god her red flags. She’s a walking one with her plastic face, tits and being in her 30s on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 3